Default Great trip, great food?

Nice trip, good seat, great food.

I ordered a part I needed from Apple last week and it wasn’t available
from a warehouse in the USA, so it was shipped from overseas.

What a trip! It started off somewhere in China, made its way to
Shanghai, now a beautiful, modern city, where, I am sure, it ate some
terrific meals and slept in a first-rate hotel. It spent several days
sightseeing in Shanghai before leaving for...

Nariti-shi, the Narita International Airport, the one that serves Tokyo.
I hope the sushi was fresh.

Then, another international flight to Palinville, aka Alaska, from where
you can see Russia from every front porch and Canada from every back
porch. The salmon was fresh there and after a few good meals and being
chased by Mama Pitbull Moose, the part was put on another plane, this
one headed for...

Memphis...

Barbecue, Elvis, and Beale Street. Great partying.

And then, a quick flight to Dulles Airport in Virginia. Bad food, lousy
parking, the state of transvaginal probes and a corrupt governor. Hope
my part isn’t raped in Virginia once it is on that delivery truck.

What a trip. Wish I had taken it.

In reverse order (and apparently the stop in Japan takes into account
time zone differences):

-

7/03/2013 - Wednesday
6:05 am
At destination sort facility

DULLES, VA
3:32 am
Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN
2:19 am
International shipment release - Import

MEMPHIS, TN
1:10 am
Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN
-

7/02/2013 - Tuesday
4:58 pm
In transit

NARITA-SHI JP
4:12 pm
Departed FedEx location

ANCHORAGE, AK
10:11 am
International shipment release - Import

ANCHORAGE, AK
10:05 am
In transit

ANCHORAGE, AK

Package available for clearance
6:17 am
Arrived at FedEx location

ANCHORAGE, AK
2:33 am
In transit

SHANGHAI CN
2:01 am
International shipment release - Import

SHANGHAI CN
-

7/01/2013 - Monday
10:30 pm
At local FedEx facility

SHANGHAI CN
-

6/30/2013 - Sunday
10:45 pm
At local FedEx facility

SHANGHAI CN
-

6/29/2013 - Saturday
8:07 pm
Left FedEx origin facility

SHANGHAI CN
8:06 pm
Picked up

SHANGHAI CN

Package received after FedEx cutoff
8:40 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx

On 7/3/2013 6:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

You are SOOOOOOOO weird!

Hank© wrote:
Package received after FedEx cutoff
8:40 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx

You are SOOOOOOOO weird!

No, he's an idiot, a liar, and a tax cheat.

Great boat food John H[_2_] General 65 December 4th 11 02:35 PM
Great Trip through New England JimH[_5_] General 6 October 22nd 08 12:38 AM
great lakes trip bacolod Cruising 8 November 7th 06 08:15 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM
help us plan our great loop trip Richard Malcolm Cruising 8 November 25th 03 12:38 AM