Default Great Trip through New England

My wife and I just returned from a 10 day road trip to New England,
starting in Baltimore and ending in Maine, with stops in NYC and
Boston.

I love all the areas we visited but could not be happier to leave NYC
and it's traffic, noise, smell, and crowds.

Baltimore Inner Harbor (Beautiful!)

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00357rv8.jpg (A view from
our room of the Inner Harbor)

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00377em6.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00391hk6.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00394iu6.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00399wm5.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00402ij5.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00407ez4.jpg

New York City (Bite the Big Apple, don't mind the maggots)

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00430iy8.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00438rs6.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00443zc8.jpg

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00463us8.jpg Controversial
Brooklyn Bridge Scaffold Waterfall
http://nyfalls.com/nycwaterfalls.html

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00468ab2.jpg (Central Park
from the top of the Rock Center Bldg.)

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00472we7.jpg (Empire State
Bldg. from the top of the Rock Center Bldg.)

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00487cq2.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00493cs5.jpg (Central P
ark Carousel - pic taken while on a horse drawn carriage ride through
the park ) http://www.centralparkcarousel.com/

Boston (Another beautiful city, but this one filled with terrific
history!)

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00512cr5.jpg (Market
Square across from our hotel room)

http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00516sc8.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00523db9.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00529cs1.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00533zy8.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00536xp4.jpg (Red Sox
owner's yacht reportedly somewhere in that pic)

http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00548vd1.jpg (Bunker Hill
Monument) http://www.cityofboston.gov/FreedomTrail/bunkerhill.asp

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00553ju7.jpg (Old
Ironsides)

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00555lq0.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00561sn2.jpg (Reportedly
the oldest building in Boston, located on the Boston Harbor)

Maine (A beuatiful State but I was tired of pictures of trees and
water andI was tired of taking pictures when my wife insisted on
hitting the Freeport shopping area before we hit the high points of
the State)

http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00572qv6.jpg (A pic of
some Maine wild turkeys I was able to catch)

http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00571id9.jpg (A guy
clamming [?] at Thomas Point Beach)

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:14:00 -0400, JimH wrote:

My wife and I just returned from a 10 day road trip to New England,
starting in Baltimore and ending in Maine, with stops in NYC and
Boston.

I love all the areas we visited but could not be happier to leave NYC
and it's traffic, noise, smell, and crowds.

Baltimore Inner Harbor (Beautiful!)

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00357rv8.jpg (A view from
our room of the Inner Harbor)

edit

...........A view from our room *at* the Inner Harbor.......

"JimH" wrote in message
My wife and I just returned from a 10 day road trip to New England,
starting in Baltimore and ending in Maine, with stops in NYC and
Boston.

I love all the areas we visited but could not be happier to leave NYC
and it's traffic, noise, smell, and crowds.

Thanks for the great pictures Jim.
I'm always interested in New York. I plan on getting down there again for a
week or so to take some snaps myself.
I'd like to check out the different neighbourhoods before they all get
re-developed.

On Oct 17, 11:53*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

My wife and I just returned from a 10 day road trip to New England,
starting in Baltimore and ending in Maine, with stops in NYC and
Boston.

I love all the areas we visited but could not be happier to leave NYC
and it's traffic, noise, smell, and crowds.

Thanks for the great pictures Jim.
I'm always interested in New York. *I plan on getting down there again for a
week or so to take some snaps myself.
I'd like to check out the different neighbourhoods before they all get
re-developed.

Despite the attractions NYC was my least favorite place to visit on
this vacation..........perhaps because I have seen it all before
during previous business trips to the city while my wife had not.

She always wanted to see NYC...............now that she has I can
close the book on that city. ;-)

On Oct 17, 8:14*pm, JimH wrote:
My wife and I just returned from a 10 day road trip to New England,
starting in Baltimore and ending in Maine, with stops in NYC and
Boston.

I love all the areas we visited but could not be happier to leave NYC
and it's traffic, noise, smell, and crowds.

Baltimore Inner Harbor *(Beautiful!)

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0357rv8.jpg*(A view from
our room of the Inner Harbor)

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?i...c00377em6.jpg*

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00391hk6.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00394iu6.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00399wm5.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00402ij5.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00407ez4.jpg

New York City *(Bite the Big Apple, don't mind the maggots)

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00430iy8.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00438rs6.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00443zc8.jpg

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?im...gControversial
Brooklyn Bridge Scaffold Waterfallhttp://nyfalls.com/nycwaterfalls.html

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?i...b2.jpg(Central Park
from the top of the Rock Center Bldg.)

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?i...we7.jpg(Empire State

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...5.jpg*(Central P
ark Carousel - *pic taken while on a horse drawn carriage ride through
the park ) *http://www.centralparkcarousel.com/

Boston *(Another beautiful city, but this one filled with terrific
history!)

New York doesn't have any "terrific history"?

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
On Oct 17, 8:14 pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

Remember who your tour guide on this trip, Loogie :-)

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...00357rv8.jpg(A view from
our room of the Inner Harbor)

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00377em6.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00391hk6.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00394iu6.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00399wm5.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00402ij5.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00407ez4.jpg

New York City *(Bite the Big Apple, don't mind the maggots)

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00430iy8.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00438rs6.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00443zc8.jpg

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?im...gControversial
Brooklyn Bridge Scaffold Waterfallhttp://nyfalls.com/nycwaterfalls.html

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pg(CentralPark
from the top of the Rock Center Bldg.)

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pg(EmpireState

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...s5.jpg(Central P
ark Carousel - *pic taken while on a horse drawn carriage ride through
the park ) *http://www.centralparkcarousel.com/

Boston *(Another beautiful city, but this one filled with terrific
history!)

New York doesn't have any "terrific history"?

Remember who your tour guide on this trip, Loogie :-)

Say again?

Finished Great Loop Trip Miriam Cruising 2 May 7th 08 12:17 AM
great lakes trip bacolod Cruising 8 November 7th 06 08:15 PM
Great Sailing Weather here in New England Bart Senior ASA 0 November 8th 05 12:30 AM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM
help us plan our great loop trip Richard Malcolm Cruising 8 November 25th 03 12:38 AM