Default Sharpton prediction

I was just thinking about how Big Al will present today's testimony
on his "Politics Nation" show this evening. I can see it now:

"So far Zimmerman and his defense attorneys have insisted that young,
17 year old Martin punched him repeatedly and smashed his head over
and over on a concrete walkway.

Well, today heard the truth. The state prosecutors presented the
chief medical examiner for the county and her testimony doesn't
support Zimmerman's claims at all. He was only hit once or twice
according to the examiner who, by the way, has a long list of
exemplary qualifications."

Then Sharpton will stare at the camera, point his finger and exclaim:

"Nice try, Zimmerman, but WE GOTCHA!"

In article , says...

I was just thinking about how Big Al will present today's testimony
on his "Politics Nation" show this evening. I can see it now:

Don't worry nobody watches Rev Al anyway.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...s-worst-578127

"So far Zimmerman and his defense attorneys have insisted that young,
17 year old Martin punched him repeatedly and smashed his head over
and over on a concrete walkway.

The evidence presented at the trial supports Zimmerman's story contemperaneous with the event
occuring.

Well, today heard the truth. The state prosecutors presented the
chief medical examiner for the county and her testimony doesn't
support Zimmerman's claims at all. He was only hit once or twice
according to the examiner who, by the way, has a long list of
exemplary qualifications."

What are the exemplary qualificaitons? If the witness, the ME, was hostile when being cross-
examined by the defense then her entire testimony is suspect.

Then Sharpton will stare at the camera, point his finger and exclaim:

"Nice try, Zimmerman, but WE GOTCHA!"

The ME with the exemplary qualificaitons should have been able to not get hostile when the
defense started asking her questions.

On 7/2/13 4:13 PM, Eisboch wrote:
I was just thinking about how Big Al will present today's testimony on
his "Politics Nation" show this evening. I can see it now:

"So far Zimmerman and his defense attorneys have insisted that young, 17
year old Martin punched him repeatedly and smashed his head over and
over on a concrete walkway.

Well, today heard the truth. The state prosecutors presented the chief
medical examiner for the county and her testimony doesn't support
Zimmerman's claims at all. He was only hit once or twice according to
the examiner who, by the way, has a long list of exemplary qualifications."

Then Sharpton will stare at the camera, point his finger and exclaim:

"Nice try, Zimmerman, but WE GOTCHA!"

Actually, Zimmerman hasn't "insisted" on anything during the trial. He
hasn't testified, and probably won't.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

On 7/2/13 4:13 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Ok. "Insisted" was the wrong word to use. Try "have consistently
stated" instead.

I am getting a headache. Need to find something to do.

On 7/2/13 6:08 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

On 7/2/13 4:13 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Zimmerman's lawyers have consistently stated.

One person is dead and the other person, who claimed his head was
slammed into the ground 25 times, needed a band-aid.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/2/13 6:08 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

On 7/2/13 4:13 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

------------------------------------

Yeah, someone on Big Al's show just said the same thing 15 seconds
ago. You must be watching.

Did you also hear Al comment about "Zimmerman's depraved mind ... if
he has one"?

On 7/2/13 6:16 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/2/13 6:08 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

On 7/2/13 4:13 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Zimmerman is a thug. According to wikipedia:

In 2005, Zimmerman was charged with assaulting a police officer and
resisting arrest, after shoving an officer while a friend of Zimmerman's
was being questioned about underage drinking. The charges were reduced,
then dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program. Also
in 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiance filed a restraining order against him,
alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman requested a reciprocal restraining
order. Both orders were granted. The incidents were raised by
prosecutors at Zimmerman's initial bond hearing.

What kind of hotheaded moron shoves a cop? What kind of hotheaded moron
shoves around his fiance? The kind that'll shoot a kid if he gets the
chance, eh?

On 7/2/2013 6:23 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 7/2/13 6:16 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/2/13 6:08 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

On 7/2/13 4:13 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Why don't you tweet the prosecutor and fill him in on your discovery? Snerk

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

[...]

Then you haven't been paying attention to the trial. Quit getting your
information from Rush.

Then Sharpton will stare at the camera, point his finger and exclaim:

"Nice try, Zimmerman, but WE GOTCHA!"

The ME with the exemplary qualificaitons should have been able to not get hostile when the
defense started asking her questions.

What "qualifications" are needed to have witnessed a crime?

What a prediction.... *e#c General 0 February 10th 11 06:54 PM
A prediction Frogwatch[_2_] General 21 June 20th 10 07:44 PM
A prediction Frogwatch[_2_] General 1 June 19th 10 01:19 AM
Obama prediction Frogwatch General 6 February 2nd 09 10:12 PM
With Regards to Al Sharpton Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 May 10th 07 10:16 PM