posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default With Regards to Al Sharpton

"Nathan Branden" wrote in message
Most people are horrified and offended by Al Sharpton's comments about
Mitt Romney and Mormons. He even questions whether Mormons are
Christians. Well good on you Mr. Sharpton! It's about time we asked
some hard questions. First a little background. In view of this
article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Deer on the subspeciation of
the red deer and the wapiti, I must propose a question for Mr Sharpton
to ponder:

Are negroids and caucasians the same species?

Let us see how you handle that softball Mr. Bigot.

S F,

Nathan Branden

Nathan, use your eyes. You can look at most American Negroes, especially
their facial features, I don't know about you but what I see are faces
that definitely look more ape-like than Caucasian faces. The wide,
flattened nose looks ape-like. The lips and large strong teeth look
ape-like and even the ears often look ape-like. And the eyes - the very
same pigmentation as a chimpanzee or a bonobo in most cases. Look at the
face in profile. Often there's the sloping forehead, large brow ridges
and prominent jaw. Similar to an ape. It's so very obvious to any
objective observer yet nobody will admit it because it ain't politically
correct to do so.

It's clear to this objective observer that many African Negroids have a
different ancestral lineage which is closer in time (less time to
evolve) to their ape forebears than Caucasians who are just more human
looking as a group.

Wilbur Hubbard

File Under NOYB General 2 August 30th 05 11:52 AM
Banned In Boston! jlrogers±³© ASA 8 July 27th 04 06:56 PM
boat thieves back in busiess insurance results Capt Frank Hopkins General 58 February 11th 04 11:58 PM