jlrogers±³©

Default Banned In Boston!

The Ann Coulter Column Too Hot for USA Today
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/art...nt=yes&id=4610

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

Jonathan Ganz

I think we should boycott USA Today.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
. com...
The Ann Coulter Column Too Hot for USA Today
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/art...nt=yes&id=4610

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

felton

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:27:27 GMT, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:

The Ann Coulter Column Too Hot for USA Today
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/art...nt=yes&id=4610

Having read the article, it would seem that the USA Today paper found
that her "humor" didn't meet their standards. I wouldn't publish it
either if I were running that newspaper. They have every right to
edit what they publish. Her writing was nothing but crap. Surely
they could find someone more articulate or entertaining to present the
oppositions' view than Ann Coulter, if that is her best work.
Bart Senior

I though Ann Coulter wrote a funny and insightful article.
Ann Couter is smart, good looking, and funny.

The bit about democrat Sharpton slandering a police officer and
having to pay off his lawsuit was funny too. It is was perfectly
true and a typical example of the lies and slander that form the
basis of the Democratic Party.

How can they even consider having people like him, and Jesse
Jackson as part of their party leadership?

Sharpton has a long record of race baiting and anti-Semitism.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/page072198.html
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=6113

A January 16, 2003, column by Jeff Jacoby in the Boston Globe
recounted Sharpton's involvement in the infamous 1991 Crown
Heights riots. Jacoby described the episode as follows:

"A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn's Crown Heights section
accidentally kills Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and
anti-Semitic riots erupt. Sharpton races to pour gasoline on the
fire. At Gavin's funeral he rails against the 'diamond merchants'
- code for Jews - with 'the blood of innocent babies' on their
hands. He mobilizes hundreds of demonstrators to march
through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, 'No justice, no
peace.' A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, is surrounded
by a mob shouting 'Kill the Jews!' and stabbed to death."

"When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in
Harlem, raises the rent on Freddy's Fashion Mart, Freddy's
white Jewish owner is forced to raise the rent on his subtenant,
a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensues;
Sharpton uses it to incite racial hatred. 'We will not stand by,'
he warns malignantly, 'and allow them to move this brother so
that some white interloper can expand his business.' Sharpton's
National Action Network sets up picket lines; customers going
into Freddy's are spat on and cursed. 'We're going to see that
this cracker suffers,' says Sharpton's colleague Morris Powell.
On Dec. 8, one of the protesters bursts into Freddy's, shoots
four employees point-blank, then sets the store on fire. Seven
employees die in the inferno."

Al Gore "Brownshirt" comment is another example.

http://www.untergeek.com/index.php?p=259

I particularly like the Spawn of Satan comment. I could not
have said it better. It is evil what the liberals are doing. It
is a good description of extremist liberal leadership in the
Democratic Party. If the party leaders accept people like
Sharpton and Gore into their fold, they are evil by association.

I thought the French Party comment was funny and not without
relevance. The bit about spotting Republicans by their American
Flags and crosses was accurate as well. The Democrats aren't
proud to be American's.

felton wrote

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:27:27 GMT, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:

The Ann Coulter Column Too Hot for USA Today
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/art...nt=yes&id=4610

Having read the article, it would seem that the USA Today paper found
that her "humor" didn't meet their standards. I wouldn't publish it
either if I were running that newspaper. They have every right to
edit what they publish. Her writing was nothing but crap. Surely
they could find someone more articulate or entertaining to present the
oppositions' view than Ann Coulter, if that is her best work.

Jonathan Ganz

Take your complaint to USA Today. Nah, you won't.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
et...
[...]

Scout

If the democrats are for police reform, then I'm behind them. While the
corrupt and criminally brutal may (or may not) be the minority, they're
still a big part of our social problems. The police are often as frightening
as the criminals. I want more from my police than the mere lesser of two
evils.
Scout

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
. com...
The Ann Coulter Column Too Hot for USA Today
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/art...nt=yes&id=4610

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

Jonathan Ganz

Well, Dave, since you're such an advocate of free speach, I suggest you
complain to the paper.... nah, you won't.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:40:19 GMT, "Bart Senior"
said:

I though Ann Coulter wrote a funny and insightful article.
Ann Couter is smart, good looking, and funny.

I didn't think it was a great article, but it wasn't bad enough to get her
fired. Definitely not up to the standard of a good David Brooks piece.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

"Michael Moore...may win an Oscar for the kind of work that got Stephen
Glass, Jayson Blair, and Jack Kelly fired"--NPR's Scott Simon

Jonathan Ganz

The Republicans want to have fewer cops not more.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
If the democrats are for police reform, then I'm behind them. While the
corrupt and criminally brutal may (or may not) be the minority, they're
still a big part of our social problems. The police are often as

frightening
as the criminals. I want more from my police than the mere lesser of two
evils.
Scout

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
. com...
The Ann Coulter Column Too Hot for USA Today
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/art...nt=yes&id=4610

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

Jonathan Ganz

So, you're not planning on doing anything to support your right-wing
wacko "values." Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:56:25 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

I suggest you
complain to the paper

You're repeating yourself, Jonathan.