Default Halibut Season Opens in the Pacific NW

MMMM, MMMMM, Good

http://www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/76

On 5/6/2013 8:39 PM, Chuck Gould wrote:
MMMM, MMMMM, Good

http://www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/76

Chuck, did you code the website?

In article ,
says...

On 5/6/2013 8:39 PM, Chuck Gould wrote:
MMMM, MMMMM, Good

http://www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/76

Chuck, did you code the website?

Trying to steal it?

On May 6, 6:09*pm, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:
On 5/6/2013 8:39 PM, Chuck Gould wrote:

MMMM, MMMMM, Good

http://www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/76

Chuck, did you code the website?

Hello,

No. Our digital magazine is hosted by a service called digital turn
page. com We may change that soon. I haven't been happy with some
inconsistencies in the zoom and scroll functions.

The outstanding layout is the result of efforts by Sheila Powell, head
of the art department.

She also does the layout for my business partner's publications, such
as the Waggoner Cruising Guide.

On Tue, 7 May 2013 23:00:28 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Gould
wrote:

Our digital magazine is hosted by a service called digital turn
page. com We may change that soon. I haven't been happy with some
inconsistencies in the zoom and scroll functions.

====

There are some inconsistencies and quirks with the software but on
balance it seems like a good system for displaying magazine images in
something close to the original format. There's no question in my
mind that digital magazines are the wave of the future. The problem
is that there's presently no way to pick one up at an airport
newsstand and read it on the plane.

wrote:

Our digital magazine is hosted by a service called digital turn
page. com We may change that soon. I haven't been happy with some
inconsistencies in the zoom and scroll functions.

====

There are some inconsistencies and quirks with the software but on
balance it seems like a good system for displaying magazine images in
something close to the original format. There's no question in my
mind that digital magazines are the wave of the future. The problem
is that there's presently no way to pick one up at an airport
newsstand and read it on the plane.

Plan ahead. ;-)

Depending on what engine runs the scripts, they could sell it as a
download. More and more folks have browser enabled toys now.. Just
depends on what runs that script...

wrote:
On 5/6/2013 8:39 PM, Chuck Gould wrote:

MMMM, MMMMM, Good

http://www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/76

Chuck, did you code the website?

Hello,

No. Our digital magazine is hosted by a service called digital turn
page. com We may change that soon. I haven't been happy with some
inconsistencies in the zoom and scroll functions.

The outstanding layout is the result of efforts by Sheila Powell, head
of the art department.

She also does the layout for my business partner's publications, such
as the Waggoner Cruising Guide.

I like the content but hate the page behavior and leave shortly.

On Mon, 06 May 2013 21:26:50 -0400, wrote:

This guy took us over to Kachemak state park on the other side of the
bay. Miles and miles of wilderness, take your GPS ;-)
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/alaska/water%20taxi.jpg

===

That is certainly one one the more minimalist water taxis that I've
ever seen. It looks dry however.