Default Gun control deal done

On Apr 10, 9:06*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Details at 11.

The above from Richard Drapier...the HERPES infected ****!!!!!!

"Wayne B" wrote in message

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:02:53 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Speaking of bazookas, this is my new daily exercise routine:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health/doctors-say-looking-busty-women-1107578#.UWXtMVJ6oCs.twitter

============

That is truly great news for those of us unfortunate enough to be
anchored near a beach in Saint Bart's.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/mmakye.jpg

Keep it up and you'll come home from your cruise looking like a young
Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"J Herring" wrote in message

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:19:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Are you saying that right also extends to convicted felons, people
with serious mental health issues, alcoholics and drug addicts?

The Constitution does not exclude them.

But then again, a convicted felon forfeited some of his rights. Those
with serious mental health
issues could easily be considered a danger to themselves and/or
society. Alcoholics and drug
addicts? How would that he controlled. I doubt if AA or NA are going
to provide lists of members.
And besides, members don't 'sign up' or register to be a member.

--------------------------------------

I don't know about other states but the gun permit application in MA
has specific questions regarding drug addiction and/or a history of
"habitual drunkenness" or treatment for alcohol abuse. There's a
reason for that. I believe answering in the affirmative will
disqualify the applicant for a permit. They may qualify following a
treatment program and a doctor's statement that the person has
successfully been drug or alcohol free for a period of 5 years. Both
addictions are considered to be mental health issues.

Having had some up close and personal experience in the past year with
an alcoholic who we were finally able to get into a program for
recovery, I can completely support that restriction. Drug and
alcohol addiction can totally change a person into someone you would
never recognize.