Default Gun control deal done

On Saturday, 13 April 2013 16:40:04 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:57:55 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 April 2013 14:41:51 UTC-3, John H wrote:

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 09:47:54 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 13 April 2013 12:40:03 UTC-3, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

snip..

To make matters worse..Snottie wouldn't even fulfill one of his dad's last wishes... to be taken up here to visit his forefathers home.

Guess he was too busy coveting what he was lusting to inherit.

Inherited a house and STILL can't pay the property taxes on it.....

Sure would like to know how he weasels out of paying his property taxes...

I just paid mine 2.5 weeks early but sure could have used the money for other things.. such as having a trim gauge and receiver installed on my new ski/fish boat.

Some say it's not needed.. that I should be able to tell by the feel.

I find that if I'm in shallow water and if I raise the motor a bit to avoid hitting rocks, I forget to put it all the way down when trying to get back up on plane.

Your buddy ESAD should be able to give you some good tax-avoidance tips.

If you are in water so shallow you have to raise the prop (surely you don't raise the 'motor') to

keep from hitting rocks, then you're taking chances you shouldn't be taking. If the bow seems to

raise higher than normal, then you've not lowered the prop. A little boat like that shouldn't need a

trim gauge. (What is the 'reciever' you refer to?) Does your engine have a trim control?

Salmonbait

Sometimes I find myself in shallow water fairly quickly... especially when boating in unfamiliar areas.

I like to cruise around and explore.

Like all similar boats, it has a thumb operated up and down trim switch on the control handle... you know, the handle that controls forward/reverse and the speed.

I'd invest in some charts if I wanted to explore unknown areas. A trim gauge could come in handy

just to conserve fuel, i.e., find the most efficient trim for the conditions, and then use the

gauge to remove doubt next time you go out. Using the gps to determine speed, I can make small trim

adjustments and see where I get the best speed without touching the throttle.

I still don't know what the 'reciever' is. Could you explain?

Salmonbait

We don't have charts for most of our lakes...especially the smaller ones.
RE "receiver"... should have said 'sender'... the part that attaches to the outboard bracket.

In article ,
says...

[...]

You shouldn't own a boat then.