Default R.I.P.

On 4/9/2013 10:37 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 April 2013 09:27:04 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 4/9/2013 7:01 AM, True North wrote:

Take it easy jackass, your welfare cheque will be there by the end of the month.

If you'd learn to spread out your spending you could make it last.

That's no way to talk to your best buddy.

You mean your BFFs.....
My statement could apply to Snottie too, but in this case it's the 'work 2 weeks a year man' from Southern Ontario.
Unbelievable all the similarities between those two...
both have had heart problems
both sport wacky hairdoos for 'mature' men
both refuse to work and instead live off the labours of their wives.
one lives in South Windsor...the other in Southern Ontario not far from Windsor
It's like they are destined to be star crossed lovers... so you and Meyer may as well back off and look elsewhere.
Oh yeah.. did I mention that both of them are criminally insane?

You've been busy stalking, little guy.

On Apr 9, 7:01*am, True North wrote:
Take it easy jackass, your welfare cheque will be there by the end of the month.
If you'd learn to spread out your spending you could make it last.

Just like your Social Servants Pension cheque, huh bow-legs ????

You are so stupid. We are not on Welfare, asshole, but you wouldn't
realize that just like your stupid Father before you.

On Apr 9, 10:37*am, True North wrote:
[...]

****, you're geographically stupid as well. I thought I lived in St
Thomas ? Thats a 2 HOUR drive from Windsor, idiot. Where is it that
you THINK I live now, Gumby????

You have no ****ing clue, but I know YOU live at :

6331 Edinburgh Street, Halifax Nova Scotia...GUMBY.

Your ****ty little Rav 4 ladys vehicle can be seen in the laneway.

Well, I am known to be "social" but so far no one has offered to pay me for that talent, let alone give me a pension.
Giselle still paying the freight for your worthless ass?
Better hope her friends don't wise her up.

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:17:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Well, I am known to be "social" but so far no one has offered to pay me for that talent, let alone give me a pension.
Giselle still paying the freight for your worthless ass?
Better hope her friends don't wise her up.

To whom and what is this response?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:04:46 -0400, Hank© wrote:

On 4/9/2013 2:59 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:17:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Well, I am known to be "social" but so far no one has offered to pay me for that talent, let alone give me a pension.
Giselle still paying the freight for your worthless ass?
Better hope her friends don't wise her up.

To whom and what is this response?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Does it matter?

Uh...well... OK, I give up.

Salmonbait

On 4/9/2013 3:34 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:04:46 -0400, Hank© wrote:

On 4/9/2013 2:59 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:17:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Well, I am known to be "social" but so far no one has offered to pay me for that talent, let alone give me a pension.
Giselle still paying the freight for your worthless ass?
Better hope her friends don't wise her up.

To whom and what is this response?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Does it matter?

Uh...well... OK, I give up.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Donnie is threatening to call someone elses wife now... You were last
time John..

On Tuesday, 9 April 2013 18:42:14 UTC-3, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On 4/9/2013 3:34 PM, J Herring wrote:

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:04:46 -0400, Hank© wrote:

On 4/9/2013 2:59 PM, J Herring wrote:

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:17:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Well, I am known to be "social" but so far no one has offered to pay me for that talent, let alone give me a pension.

Giselle still paying the freight for your worthless ass?

Better hope her friends don't wise her up.

To whom and what is this response?

Salmonbait

--

'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Does it matter?

Uh...well... OK, I give up.

Salmonbait

--

'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Donnie is threatening to call someone elses wife now... You were last

time John..

That so, MiniMan?
Show where I said that....natural born liar!