Default R.I.P.

Margaret Thatcher and Annette Funicello.

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:11:50 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Margaret Thatcher and Annette Funicello.

Annette had ears and we lusted in our hearts... sad.

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:11:50 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Margaret Thatcher and Annette Funicello.

My heartthrob - Annette.

I met a Thai college student a couple weeks back. Her name is Annette. I asked her if she knew
Annette Funicello. She didn't. So I showed her Annette Funicello and told her how she was our
heartthrob when we were young.

Coincidence.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Have to admit..I had a crush on Annette when I was a kid.
Halifax didn't get tv service until 1955 and dad waited another year or so to see if this new fangled fad would take.
even then we only had one channel until 1961 when we had two. When cable tv finally arrived in the 70's it was like heaven.
Early shows I remember were Howdy Doody, Mickey Mouse Club, Have Gun Will TrVel and Walt Disney Presents.
We also had Hockey Night in Canada on Saturdays and a lot of talking head shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwhxeaVfk3s

On Apr 8, 2:11*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Margaret Thatcher and Annette Funicello.

Did they die of HERPES, like YOU have....DICK ????

On Apr 8, 3:35*pm, True North wrote:
Have to admit..I had a crush on Annette when I was a kid.
Halifax didn't get tv service until 1955 and dad waited another year or so to see if this new fangled fad would take.
even then we only had one channel until 1961 when we had two. When cable tv finally arrived in the 70's it was like heaven.
Early shows I remember were Howdy Doody, Mickey Mouse Club, Have Gun Will TrVel and Walt Disney Presents.
We also had Hockey Night in Canada on Saturdays and a lot of talking head shows.

Your Dad was a stupid as you, huh GUMBY???

Take it easy jackass, your welfare cheque will be there by the end of the month.
If you'd learn to spread out your spending you could make it last.

On 4/9/2013 7:01 AM, True North wrote:
Take it easy jackass, your welfare cheque will be there by the end of the month.
If you'd learn to spread out your spending you could make it last.

That's no way to talk to your best buddy.

On Tuesday, 9 April 2013 09:27:04 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 4/9/2013 7:01 AM, True North wrote:

Take it easy jackass, your welfare cheque will be there by the end of the month.

If you'd learn to spread out your spending you could make it last.

That's no way to talk to your best buddy.

You mean your BFFs.....
My statement could apply to Snottie too, but in this case it's the 'work 2 weeks a year man' from Southern Ontario.
Unbelievable all the similarities between those two...
both have had heart problems
both sport wacky hairdoos for 'mature' men
both refuse to work and instead live off the labours of their wives.
one lives in South Windsor...the other in Southern Ontario not far from Windsor
It's like they are destined to be star crossed lovers... so you and Meyer may as well back off and look elsewhere.
Oh yeah.. did I mention that both of them are criminally insane?