Default R.I.P.

He truly is insane.
Crazy things pop into his drug addled brain and he believes it as fact.
A good job for him, if he was motivated to do real work, would be to go around to all the jr high (middle) schools and show what abusing drugs does to a person in his 50's. Bet he'd scare a few students straight.

On Apr 9, 12:17*pm, True North wrote:
Well, I am known to be "social" but so far no one has offered to pay me for that talent, let alone give me a pension.
Giselle still paying the freight for your worthless ass?
Better hope her friends don't wise her up.

I dont think it's wise for you to even go Boating, Gumby. With your
lack of Geographical smarts...you'd get
lost.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So where IS it I live ????

1.Windsor
2.St Thomas
3.???????
4.Just down your street, on EDINBURGH STREET...HALIFAX NOVA
SCOTIA ???????
5. Just over your back fence ?????

Look out your front window, I just might be THERE.....LMAO !!!!!!!

You really ARE ****ing stupid.

I see no sign of change in him...especially when he has a small group of enablers nudging him on.
He's more of a trained monkey...getting more and more outrageous to earn favorite with his handlers.

On 4/10/2013 11:22 AM, True North wrote:
I see no sign of change in him...especially when he has a small group of enablers nudging him on.
He's more of a trained monkey...getting more and more outrageous to earn favorite with his handlers.

What in the world are you talking about. Mebbe you should get an
internet coach

Thanks for proving my point, enabler.

On 4/10/2013 11:22 AM, True North wrote: I see no sign of change in him....especially when he has a small group of enablers nudging him on.

He wont understand....he's too ****ing STUPID.