Default Social Security and Libertarians

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:39:33 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

Eisboch usually presents valid thoughtful arguments but in this case I
think he misjudges Harry and you have made valid observations.

====

My take is that Dick is one of those unique individuals who tries hard
to see something good in everyone, even Harry. That's an exceptional
and commendable talent and I'd have to admit that I've failed at it.

wrote:

Eisboch usually presents valid thoughtful arguments but in this case I
think he misjudges Harry and you have made valid observations.

====

My take is that Dick is one of those unique individuals who tries hard
to see something good in everyone, even Harry. That's an exceptional
and commendable talent and I'd have to admit that I've failed at it.

Hummmm, you know. I guess I have to agree... Either way Dick, aside from
anything, got a lot of respect for you as I know a bit more about you
than I let on here after hanging with Tom for a while...

wrote:

Eisboch usually presents valid thoughtful arguments but in this case I
think he misjudges Harry and you have made valid observations.

====

My take is that Dick is one of those unique individuals who tries hard
to see something good in everyone, even Harry. That's an exceptional
and commendable talent and I'd have to admit that I've failed at it.

Maybe Harry has some good that we can't see. But everything we know
about him seems to indicate that's not the case.

wrote:

Eisboch usually presents valid thoughtful arguments but in this case I
think he misjudges Harry and you have made valid observations.

====

My take is that Dick is one of those unique individuals who tries hard
to see something good in everyone, even Harry. That's an exceptional
and commendable talent and I'd have to admit that I've failed at it.

Maybe Harry has some good that we can't see. But everything we know
about him seems to indicate that's not the case.

Hey, hey, hey... You better simmer down there sonny boy, no need to be
so harsh

On 4/9/2013 1:30 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
no need to be so harsh

Exactly right.

social security Ken Marino ASA 42 October 28th 08 02:05 AM
Social Security number... John H. General 26 October 9th 07 04:38 AM
Social Security Saved! Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 17th 05 09:56 PM
Social Security Quotes OT John H General 112 March 3rd 05 06:23 PM
Bush and Social Security willfish General 11 February 22nd 05 08:46 PM