Urin Asshole Urin Asshole is offline

Default Social Security and Libertarians

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 00:44:28 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Urin Asshole" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 00:11:44 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

You're going to argue the tired argument of returning to the gold
standard? That's a dead horse and is completely nonsensical.

Your first sentence is a question. The answer is no. I never said
that.

You said ever since we got off the gold standard. Are you arguing for
us to return to "sanity"?

"There is no short term debt crisis, there's a short term employment
crisis, and even that is mostly improving."

Bull****.

Citation?? Or is this your opinion?

Or, wait.. are you saying there is a short term debt crisis? Or, are
you saying there isn't a short term employment crisis?