Default Social Security and Libertarians

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 10:29:53 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

The US is in debt up to its ears. It would take us 5 years or more to get out of debt if we
spent all federal revenue on paying off the federal debt. Are you willing to suffer the
chaos.

As I said, you're no economist... just an idiot.

====

"You're an idiot"

- Nom D'Plume's favorite tag line in a losing argument.

Good grief.

"She(?) is back, and still chasing her(?) logical tail with a new
handle.

Why does this group attract so many flys? Does Harry draw them in
just like flys on sh*t ? Just a guess.

wrote:

The US is in debt up to its ears. It would take us 5 years or more
to get out of debt if we
spent all federal revenue on paying off the federal debt. Are you
willing to suffer the
chaos.

As I said, you're no economist... just an idiot.

====

"You're an idiot"

- Nom D'Plume's favorite tag line in a losing argument.

Good grief.

"She(?) is back, and still chasing her(?) logical tail with a new
handle.

Why does this group attract so many flys? Does Harry draw them in
just like flys on sh*t ? Just a guess.

For a while I suspected that "Urin" was D'Plume. Very similar use
of certain expressions and style of writing. But, after many
exchanges with Urin lately, I am not so sure anymore. I think
D'Plume was a little smarter overall.

wrote:

[...]

"Urin" isn't Ms. Plume. Further, most of the flies on **** in this
newsgroup are on the far right, like Herring, FlaJim, and even W'hine
when he starts babbling about how the poor could be rich if only they
started up their own shoeshine business and addressed him as "Massa."

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

Harry, I've known you and your writing via rec.boats for a long time.
Since 1995 in fact. I still get a kick out of your interpretation of
what some people say and your stereotyping of what makes them tick.
But, that's you.

On 4/6/2013 11:44 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Urin Asshole" wrote in message

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 00:11:44 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

You're going to argue the tired argument of returning to the gold
standard? That's a dead horse and is completely nonsensical.

Your first sentence is a question. The answer is no. I never said that.

"There is no short term debt crisis, there's a short term employment
crisis, and even that is mostly improving."

Bull****.

Gee Eisboch, how can you say this great and powerful economy is not
improving, it produced 88,000 jobs last month. We only need about
175,000 to keep up with population growth.
Mikek, dripping with sarcasm

"Eisboch" wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote in message m...

wrote:

[...]

We aim to please...or not. 😃

wrote:

The US is in debt up to its ears. It would take us 5 years or more to get out of debt if we
spent all federal revenue on paying off the federal debt. Are you willing to suffer the
chaos.

As I said, you're no economist... just an idiot.

====

"You're an idiot"

- Nom D'Plume's favorite tag line in a losing argument.

Good grief.

"She(?) is back, and still chasing her(?) logical tail with a new
handle.

Why does this group attract so many flys? Does Harry draw them in
just like flys on sh*t ? Just a guess.

Urin Asshole Plume loogie picker Basskisser......
And doubling now that he is unemployed as IBoater. There you go...

On 4/7/2013 5:08 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

You do understand that everything he says is an attempt to really hurt
someones feelings or cause emotional pain... Doesn't matter what the
subject is. When Tim was here he trashes his belief system, for me it's
my kids, for you it's your money and hard work ethic... Doesn't really
matter, just look at the gun issue. He says hateful things about anybody
else who has a gun but he of course is a model citizen... He just wants
to hurt somebody and will turn on anybody who is still here to read his
posts....

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

[...]

Nope, I don't agree. First of all, Harry has never "trashed" me for
any success I may have had in life. To the contrary, I think he
respects hard work and perseverance by anyone. I don't think he has
"trashed" Tim personally either. He may trash organized religion per
se, but that's his right. I think Harry has respect for Tim, even
though they may disagree. As for the gun issue, he has his beliefs
and frankly, I tend to agree with him. There's nothing wrong with
arguing a case.

If you notice, the only people he personally "trashes" are those who
either initiate or return the favor. Tit for Tat. You do it. I do
it sometimes, but I try not to make it mean spirited or personal. If
I can, I try to inject some humor, but not always with good results.

Overall, I've been able to carry on reasonable and civil discussions
with Harry over the years even though we quite often see things in
different ways. I have a very good friend .... a retired lawyer
..... who is so far to the left that he makes Harry sound like Barry
Goldwater. His practice consisted mostly of workmans' comp lawsuits
and in representing unions in both contract negotiations and lawsuits.
I see this lawyer friend at least twice a week and we often "get it
on" discussing politics, unions and the state of the world. In the
end, we still remain friends and often crack a few jokes about each
other's positions on things.

You just shouldn't take this stuff so seriously. It's a newsgroup
for cripe's sake.

social security Ken Marino ASA 42 October 28th 08 02:05 AM
Social Security number... John H. General 26 October 9th 07 04:38 AM
Social Security Saved! Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 17th 05 09:56 PM
Social Security Quotes OT John H General 112 March 3rd 05 06:23 PM
Bush and Social Security willfish General 11 February 22nd 05 08:46 PM