Tim Tim is offline

Default Its Friday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVq7VNUPx0

On 4/5/13 7:37 AM, Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVq7VNUPx0

Not bad, but Al Green's version is better, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngrXi5Dwk2I

Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVq7VNUPx0

They used to play this every Friday at 5:00 when I lived up north years
ago. I' not sure of the connection to the day.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 5, 6:56*am, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 4/5/13 7:37 AM, Tim wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVq7VNUPx0

Not bad, but Al Green's version is better, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngrXi5Dwk2I

I like Al's too, but nothing beats the version by Foghat when I'm in
a rockin' mood. BTW, I never really cared for the edition by the
Talking Heads though it was really popular with the 'new wave' crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ar2VHW1i2w

?;^ )

In article , earl9540
@hotmail.com says...

Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVq7VNUPx0

They used to play this every Friday at 5:00 when I lived up north years
ago. I' not sure of the connection to the day.

A lot of bands did version of it, Al Green wrote it.

In article , earl9540
@hotmail.com says...

Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXVq7VNUPx0

They used to play this every Friday at 5:00 when I lived up north years
ago. I' not sure of the connection to the day.

Also, the Al Green version will get you moving!! I never heard it played
on Friday drive time in my area, though and like you I wonder why!

Good old Al Green funk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngrXi5Dwk2I

And a little Friday humor... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 November 24th 07 02:33 PM
So, what did you do Friday night? Short Wave Sportfishing General 13 March 20th 07 10:54 AM
Friday the 13th Joe ASA 0 October 14th 06 12:27 AM
Friday Sail Capt. Rob ASA 7 August 12th 06 05:50 PM
OT Some humor for a Friday JimH General 3 January 27th 06 08:07 PM