jps jps is offline

Default Kids get in on the action

Welcome to the third world, where life might not be worth ****...

A woman in coastal Brunswick, Georgia was shot in the leg and her
13-month-old son murdered in his stroller, allegedly by a pair of boys
with a handgun. According to CNN, Sherry West was out walking her son
Thursday morning when a pair of juveniles, one around 13 or 14 years
of age and the other possibly as young as 10, approached her with a
weapon and demanded her money.

“He said, ‘I am going to kill you if you don’t give me your money,’”
said West.

When she replied that she wasn’t carrying any money, the older boy
reportedly said, “Well, I am going to kill your baby.”

West tried to shield her child with her own body and was shot in the
leg. The boy with the gun shot the infant in the head, then he and the
other suspect fled on foot.

West’s son died at the scene. No witnesses have come forward and no
weapon has been recovered. The boys are still at large.

On Friday, March 22, 2013 11:53:49 AM UTC-4, jps wrote:
Welcome to the third world, where life might not be worth ****...

A woman in coastal Brunswick, Georgia was shot in the leg and her
13-month-old son murdered in his stroller, allegedly by a pair of boys
with a handgun.

Young gang-bangers, getting an early start:

"Neither the mother nor her son have been identified, as of this writing. She, however, has described the shooter as a black male, 13 to 15 years old, 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-9, slender and wearing a red shirt. Another, even younger, black male, was with him -- possibly 10 to 12 years old and wearing a black shirt."

That's one reason I'm not against abortion. As long as society keeps pumping out these hoodlums, we'll continue to have issues.

On Friday, March 22, 2013 1:39:00 PM UTC-4, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:09:14 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, March 22, 2013 11:53:49 AM UTC-4, jps wrote:

Welcome to the third world, where life might not be worth ****...

A woman in coastal Brunswick, Georgia was shot in the leg and her

13-month-old son murdered in his stroller, allegedly by a pair of boys

with a handgun.

Young gang-bangers, getting an early start:

"Neither the mother nor her son have been identified, as of this writing.. She, however, has described the shooter as a black male, 13 to 15 years old, 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-9, slender and wearing a red shirt. Another, even younger, black male, was with him -- possibly 10 to 12 years old and wearing a black shirt."

That's one reason I'm not against abortion. As long as society keeps pumping out these hoodlums, we'll continue to have issues.

The key phrase is "society keeps pumping out these hoodlums". It's
time to deal with this crisis, and it doesn't involve more prisons and
more guns.

Problem is, you can't fix it with tax money. It's the parents (or lack of), and that's not a money thing. Society didn't raise me, my parents did, and without much money. They used no credit, lived within their means, went to church, and stayed together through thick and thin. We had dinner every night, all of us, at the table together. When my sister's dates came to the house, they all had to come inside and sit on the sofa to talk to my Dad for a while. The curfew was clear, and was obeyed. I clearly remember one guy that blew his horn in the driveway for my oldest sister, and he did not like what came out of the house. :-)

You can't instill those kinds of values with money, but you can without it. It just takes personal responsibility and sacrifice, something sorely lacking in today's society. Oh, and we had plenty of guns around. None of us have ever picked one up in anger, or just to kill someone for fun, like those two animals did. No prison time for any of us either.

On Friday, 22 March 2013 17:04:43 UTC-3, Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

Problem is, you can't fix it with tax money. It's the parents (or

lack of), and that's not a money thing. Society didn't raise me, my

parents did, and without much money. They used no credit, lived

within their means, went to church, and stayed together through thick

and thin. We had dinner every night, all of us, at the table

together. When my sister's dates came to the house, they all had to

come inside and sit on the sofa to talk to my Dad for a while. The

curfew was clear, and was obeyed. I clearly remember one guy that

blew his horn in the driveway for my oldest sister, and he did not

like what came out of the house. :-)

Nice post and spot on. Brought back memories of a long forgotten

time. Growing up in the 50's and 60's was quite different. I cringe

in thought imagining what Mrs. E's old school Italian father would

have done if I had tried to pick her up for a date by just beeping the

car horn in the driveway. Hell, I used to have to go through a

second inspection and integration when I brought her back home.

Yeah..the good ole days.
I remember sitting on the coach at the wife's former home watching tv with her. I had a throw pillow on my lap for some reason and then her mother came out of the back...took one look at me and charged over grabbing the pillow away.
We must have looked guilty and she thought she caught us up to no good.
It was humerous, the look on her face when she found that I was decently dressed. Wife's mother was always suspicious but I blamed that on her buying the National Enquirer on a weekly basis.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

In a lot of ways you are correct. But, I wonder where those parental
values went. Of course, somehow you and the other narrow mindeds will
blame it on liberals, but really, something in society has happened. One
thing is that our the economy of this day and age takes both parents
working outside of the home. This leads to the schools being the only
parents.

"jps" wrote in message ...

Welcome to the third world, where life might not be worth ****...

A woman in coastal Brunswick, Georgia was shot in the leg and her
13-month-old son murdered in his stroller, allegedly by a pair of boys
with a handgun. According to CNN, Sherry West was out walking her son
Thursday morning when a pair of juveniles, one around 13 or 14 years
of age and the other possibly as young as 10, approached her with a
weapon and demanded her money.

“He said, ‘I am going to kill you if you don’t give me your money,’â€
said West.

When she replied that she wasn’t carrying any money, the older boy
reportedly said, “Well, I am going to kill your baby.â€

West tried to shield her child with her own body and was shot in the
leg. The boy with the gun shot the infant in the head, then he and the
other suspect fled on foot.

West’s son died at the scene. No witnesses have come forward and no
weapon has been recovered. The boys are still at large.

Great parenting skills these scumbags were shown.

Palin action figures!! redbard ASA 0 September 9th 08 03:50 PM
Action MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 24th 08 01:48 AM
A little great white action Calif Bill General 0 October 19th 06 03:34 AM
Missing in Action Paladin ASA 1 August 6th 06 03:53 AM
Missing in action John Doe Power Boat Racing 2 July 28th 03 01:29 PM