Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jps jps is offline

Default Kids get in on the action

Welcome to the third world, where life might not be worth ****...

A woman in coastal Brunswick, Georgia was shot in the leg and her
13-month-old son murdered in his stroller, allegedly by a pair of boys
with a handgun. According to CNN, Sherry West was out walking her son
Thursday morning when a pair of juveniles, one around 13 or 14 years
of age and the other possibly as young as 10, approached her with a
weapon and demanded her money.

“He said, ‘I am going to kill you if you don’t give me your money,’”
said West.

When she replied that she wasn’t carrying any money, the older boy
reportedly said, “Well, I am going to kill your baby.”

West tried to shield her child with her own body and was shot in the
leg. The boy with the gun shot the infant in the head, then he and the
other suspect fled on foot.

West’s son died at the scene. No witnesses have come forward and no
weapon has been recovered. The boys are still at large.

Palin action figures!! redbard ASA 0 September 9th 08 03:50 PM
Action MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 24th 08 01:48 AM
A little great white action Calif Bill General 0 October 19th 06 03:34 AM
Missing in Action Paladin ASA 1 August 6th 06 03:53 AM
Missing in action John Doe Power Boat Racing 2 July 28th 03 01:29 PM