John Doe

Default Missing in action

CRONYS GALORE

Eddy Hearn
Jeffy Grigg
Ronny Hill
Benny Robertson

cat got your tongue?
crying in your beer/vodka/dope?

Actually, it's alot nicer since you all shut up.
Thanks!

Johnny Doe
Inigo Montoya

Hey Steve,

Say hello to "mr. johnson"
Is that the only way we can get you to shut your cum hole??

"John Doe" wrote in message
CRONYS GALORE

Eddy Hearn
Jeffy Grigg
Ronny Hill
Benny Robertson

cat got your tongue?
crying in your beer/vodka/dope?

Actually, it's alot nicer since you all shut up.
Thanks!

Johnny Doe

Inigo Montoya

"John Doe" wrote in message
"Inigo Montoya" wrote:

Hey Steve,

Say hello to "mr. johnson"
Is that the only way we can get you to shut your cum hole??

very classy response.
you represent well.

John D

At least it's better than you're sorry ass...........

YKMFPTD!