akasharkbow

Default Our missing friend

Hello there. It seems that our friend has been missing for some time now.
I'm ok with that.

I guess that my posting of his address and phone number shut the dribble
off... I think that it is the only thing I have been able to brag about my
entire life...

David
Paddlec1

I guess that my posting of his address and phone number shut the dribble
off... I think that it is the only thing I have been able to brag about my
entire life...

David

It was a good move. You dragged him into the daylight.

Dennis
Paddlec1

And, keep that address in case he comes back.

Thanx