BoatBanter.com

-   -   Our missing friend (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/13469-our-missing-friend.html)

akasharkbow September 29th 03 12:51 AM

Our missing friend

Hello there. It seems that our friend has been missing for some time now.
I'm ok with that.

I guess that my posting of his address and phone number shut the dribble
off... I think that it is the only thing I have been able to brag about my
entire life...

David

Paddlec1 September 29th 03 11:28 AM

Our missing friend

I guess that my posting of his address and phone number shut the dribble
off... I think that it is the only thing I have been able to brag about my
entire life...

David

It was a good move. You dragged him into the daylight.

Dennis

Paddlec1 September 29th 03 11:28 AM

Our missing friend

And, keep that address in case he comes back.

Thanx