Default An amazing beaver experience...

On 3/18/13 12:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:51:48 -0400, Meyer wrote:

On 3/18/2013 10:09 AM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 18 March 2013 11:01:36 UTC-3, Meyer wrote:
On 3/18/2013 8:15 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

On 3/18/13 8:01 AM, J Herring wrote:

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 06:44:36 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 3/18/13 6:35 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

On 3/17/2013 8:44 PM, Meyer wrote:

On 3/17/2013 7:13 PM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, 17 March 2013 18:26:45 UTC-3, John H wrote:

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:18:03 -0700 (PDT), True North

wrote:

On Sunday, 17 March 2013 16:01:23 UTC-3, John H wrote:

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:55:01 -0700 (PDT), True North

wrote:

If you look closely, you'll see I replied to the thread before I

did to you.

Salmonbait

--

'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

I did Johnny and the time stamp on your so called 'first post'

is at

least an hour after the time stamp on your snarky post to me.

Are you drinking again?

Note the times on the posts - 9:19, and 9:20 - as cut'n'pasted from:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ts/iVFU0TU-DIU

Perhaps your clock isn't functioning properly.

John H

9:19 AM (8 hours ago)

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:35:50 -0400, "F.O.A.D."

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bf7o4td

Cool. There are some at Greendale Golf course that are knocking down

big (over 15") oaks, along with

smaller ones. The course has probably lost 15-20 nice trees, but

none

where the loss would do

golfers any good.

Salmonbait

--

Hope you're having a spectacular day!

John H

9:20 AM (8 hours ago)

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:13:11 -0700 (PDT), True North

wrote:

On Saturday, 16 March 2013 20:35:50 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bf7o4td

That is...thanks for sharing.

BTW..do you think any of their work ethic could rub off on the

SnottieOne?

Why turn what may have been a nice thread into a piece of ****?

Salmonbait

What the $%^%$?

Up here, 1813 hrs comes before 1935 hrs. Isn't that the official

time stamp right after the date?

Maybe y'all do it different down there.

You are an hour off. Your local is Atlantic time. Most of ours is

Eastern time.

Is that asshole still trying to get a "win" out of the computer clock?

That's almost about as funny as him spell checking and spelling

everything wrong anyway

Your incredible difficulties using a usenet client and your total lack

of understanding of computer networking is far funnier, considering you

claim to be in the biz.

Is this the bus that took you to the "College of Computer Knowledge"?

http://tinyurl.com/buv474g

Use some of your computer knowledge to straighten out your boy.

Salmonbait

--

'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

PsychoSnotty is your boy, not mine.

He was talking about Donnie from halitosisx.

Well, that sure is a display of maturity.....making fun of my home town's name.

I was talking about your breath. Who said anything about your town?

I can't believe Donnie would say anything about maturity when he spells America the way he does.

Salmonbait

Let alone someone who doesn't respect his president enough to spell his
name correctly, right?

I actually prefer "Amerika," to honor Kafka.

On 3/18/13 1:16 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

You, of course, would be the schmuck with the sword.

http://tinyurl.com/b4tg2gd

That scene always cracks me up.

I have a musician type friend who reminds me a lot of jps in terms of
his attitudes about guns.
In short, he favors banning them completely. He is in his mid 40's
and has never held or fired a handgun or rifle in his life. Very
much a left-wing liberal, but a good guy and we get along fine. He's
one of those sensitive singer/songwriter type and also repairs
amplifiers at the
guitar shop in a workspace we set up for him.

Another friend of mine (the one who took over the guitar shop) and I
often tease our mutual anti-gun friend. We hung targets perforated
with bullet holes from our last visit to the range over his work bench
just to see him go off on his anti-gun routine. I brought one of my
handguns to the shop one day to show the friend I shoot with and I
thought our liberal singer/songwriter was going to **** a brick.

Anyway, we've convinced him to accompany us this afternoon to the
firing range as a guest. We are going to start him out with my .22
revolver and then walk him up in size to the Walther PPK/S, to my
friend's 9mm S&W and then finally to his S&W 1911 series E .45 cal.

Should be interesting.

I had a wonderful .22LR revolver for a while, a real "cowboyish" Ruger
single six, but I didn't like the way I had to push the spent shells
out, so I sold it and got a Mark III Ruger. Ruger makes some
fine-shooting firearms.

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

Good grief man. Whatever became of the practice of snipping non
relevant parts of a post?
I just scrolled through about a hundred lines of nonsense and 's
to read two or three lines of your response.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

I had a wonderful .22LR revolver for a while, a real "cowboyish" Ruger
single six, but I didn't like the way I had to push the spent shells
out, so I sold it and got a Mark III Ruger. Ruger makes some
fine-shooting firearms.

I think I mentioned before that the one I have is the Ruger single 10.
I like it a lot. Fun to shoot, accurate and the ammo is cheap.

On 3/18/13 2:29 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

I had a wonderful .22LR revolver for a while, a real "cowboyish" Ruger
single six, but I didn't like the way I had to push the spent shells
out, so I sold it and got a Mark III Ruger. Ruger makes some
fine-shooting firearms.

I think I mentioned before that the one I have is the Ruger single 10. I
like it a lot. Fun to shoot, accurate and the ammo is cheap.

You did. Ruger does a fine job with its revolvers. The ones I have seen
have been mechanically solid, accurate, and well finished.

On 3/18/2013 1:53 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

Good grief man. Whatever became of the practice of snipping non
relevant parts of a post?
I just scrolled through about a hundred lines of nonsense and 's to
read two or three lines of your response.

Any post that don get's involved in will be like that. He and harry
think it's funny that he won't fix the options on his epad or
whatever... Several have asked him to stop it but he thinks it's funny
or something.

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:16:25 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
om...

[...]

He probably won't like the .45. Just let me know, and I'll give you the name of a local FFL guy you
can ship it to. Hell, I'll even pay the postage!

Salmonbait

True North wrote:

He was talking about Donnie from halitosisx.
Well, that sure is a display of maturity.....making fun of my home town's name.

That's mild compared to some of the stupid **** you post here. I would
never post anything I would share with my wife, or children. Can you say
the same, Don?

Tell your buddy to pay his taxes.

On Monday, 18 March 2013 20:53:16 UTC-3, Earl wrote:

snip...

I would never post anything I would share with my wife, or children. Can you say the same, Don?

Huh?
If it's something I'd "share with my wife, or children" why wouldn't I post it here.
What do you "share with your wife, or children" that's so bad that you can't post it here?

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 04:26:42 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=.../rec.boats/iVF

****?

[...]

SNERK!
His bus was probably shorter ..and as for Dickson...he couldn't

even qualify for that.

You missed the bus altogether. You need to start over at abacus 101.

Global Cooling in Beaver City... Larry Cruising 5 July 20th 07 06:56 AM
O/T We Are the Beaver Capt. Lewry ASA 0 July 14th 07 01:52 PM
'Jurassic beaver' found in China' thunder General 0 February 25th 06 11:52 AM
FS: 17' Beaver Superior Portage canoe Tom Thomas Touring 0 April 17th 05 02:29 AM
FS: 17' Beaver Superior Portage canoe Tom Thomas General 0 April 17th 05 02:28 AM