Default So Scotty has went insane again and re-started his crazy lies!!

Wow, now I allegedly grow pot. Oh, in front of children. In something
about a dojo. This is a brand new one to put with the others like I'm a
"drunk" (I'd guess because last weekend I had three beers with a
friend!) He has accused me of pushing a wife down the stairs. He's
accused me of lying about his daughters although of course he can't give
one example. He's accused me of something about trying to set a kid on
fire as she slept. What insane lies about me did I leave out, racist
Scotty? There sure is a lot of damning evidence in his insane ramblings
of late. Think I'll put it to good use. The cops may get tired of having
to show up at his house because of his crazy crap.

On 3/9/2013 10:26 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
Wow, now I allegedly grow pot. Oh, in front of children. In something
about a dojo. This is a brand new one to put with the others like I'm a
"drunk" (I'd guess because last weekend I had three beers with a
friend!) He has accused me of pushing a wife down the stairs. He's
accused me of lying about his daughters although of course he can't give
one example. He's accused me of something about trying to set a kid on
fire as she slept. What insane lies about me did I leave out, racist
Scotty? There sure is a lot of damning evidence in his insane ramblings
of late. Think I'll put it to good use. The cops may get tired of having
to show up at his house because of his crazy crap.

Or they might get tired of responding to folks crying about some
anonymous person posting through eternal-september? That could be
harassment, I will have to ask them when they get here...

On 3/9/2013 11:51 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

Okay! Gee, but you didn't respond to your lies...... You are a known
liar and a known racist. Now's when you begin your vulgar, nasty rants
on family members......

I understand that you and others are here for that, but I am not.. why
not you stop nipping at my heels and telling lies about my kids
employment and education?

On Saturday, 9 March 2013 12:59:34 UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
[...]

Just what "lies" did her tell... is he blackmailing you?

On 3/9/13 12:08 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

Apparently everyone is blackmailing PsychoSnotty.

On Saturday, 9 March 2013 13:08:22 UTC-4, True North wrote:

Just what "lies" did *her* tell... is he blackmailing you?

... make that *he*..

On 3/9/13 11:59 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

How's that blackmail thingie lie you've been telling working out for you?

In article ,
says...

[...]

You're not? Then why do you come here and post nothing but hatred,
racism, vulgar trash about families, etc? Again, WHAT did I lie about
your kids and their employment and education??? Come on, tell the group
what I lied about. YOU on the other hand have lied continuously about
me. I'll list your lies. If you can verify any of them, now is your
chance, liar.

1. You said I grow pot
2. You said I show this to little kids.
3. You said I shoved a wife down the stairs.
4. You said I am a drunk.
5. You said I burned a kid out of her bed.
6. You said Harry blackmailed you.

There's a start, now lets see you redeem yourself, lying racist.

Another insane republican politician! JustWait[_2_] General 59 June 3rd 12 01:36 PM
More lies from the vaginal bleeder, Scotty Ingersoll ofCenterbrook Connecticut.. *e#c General 0 September 21st 10 12:52 AM
more lies from Scotty Ingersoll, the ranking dummy of rec boats Secular Humorist[_5_] General 12 September 20th 10 11:25 PM
Driving Sloco Insane! Capt. Rob ASA 9 August 30th 07 04:40 AM
Insane asylum Steve Wright Cruising 0 July 11th 03 04:34 PM