Default So Scotty has went insane again and re-started his crazy lies!!

On Sat, 9 Mar 2013 10:26:08 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

Wow, now I allegedly grow pot. Oh, in front of children. In something
about a dojo. This is a brand new one to put with the others like I'm a
"drunk" (I'd guess because last weekend I had three beers with a
friend!) He has accused me of pushing a wife down the stairs. He's
accused me of lying about his daughters although of course he can't give
one example. He's accused me of something about trying to set a kid on
fire as she slept. What insane lies about me did I leave out, racist
Scotty? There sure is a lot of damning evidence in his insane ramblings
of late. Think I'll put it to good use. The cops may get tired of having
to show up at his house because of his crazy crap.

Kevin you will always be known as the Kevin who grows pot. The admission came from you.

On 3/9/2013 7:13 PM, BAR wrote:
On Sat, 9 Mar 2013 10:26:08 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

Wow, now I allegedly grow pot. Oh, in front of children. In something
about a dojo. This is a brand new one to put with the others like I'm a
"drunk" (I'd guess because last weekend I had three beers with a
friend!) He has accused me of pushing a wife down the stairs. He's
accused me of lying about his daughters although of course he can't give
one example. He's accused me of something about trying to set a kid on
fire as she slept. What insane lies about me did I leave out, racist
Scotty? There sure is a lot of damning evidence in his insane ramblings
of late. Think I'll put it to good use. The cops may get tired of having
to show up at his house because of his crazy crap.

Kevin you will always be known as the Kevin who grows pot. The admission came from you.

It really blows me away how consistent these guys are...

JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 3/9/2013 7:13 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

The wind created by a passing pigeon wing could blow you away, little
manchild

On 3/9/13 7:36 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 3/9/2013 7:13 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

What is consistent is your bizarre behavior, unfounded accusations, and
psychosis.

On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 20:30:45 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

What is consistent is your bizarre behavior, unfounded accusations, and
psychosis.

===

Given those qualifications I'm surprised that you two aren't better
friends.

On 3/10/2013 9:07 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 20:30:45 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

What is consistent is your bizarre behavior, unfounded accusations, and
psychosis.

===

Given those qualifications I'm surprised that you two aren't better
friends.

Wow, somebody's sensitive... sorry to call you out last week

Another insane republican politician! JustWait[_2_] General 59 June 3rd 12 01:36 PM
More lies from the vaginal bleeder, Scotty Ingersoll ofCenterbrook Connecticut.. *e#c General 0 September 21st 10 12:52 AM
more lies from Scotty Ingersoll, the ranking dummy of rec boats Secular Humorist[_5_] General 12 September 20th 10 11:25 PM
Driving Sloco Insane! Capt. Rob ASA 9 August 30th 07 04:40 AM
Insane asylum Steve Wright Cruising 0 July 11th 03 04:34 PM