Default More lies from the vaginal bleeder, Scotty Ingersoll ofCenterbrook Connecticut..

On Sep 20, 6:40*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Sep 20, 6:16*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Sep 20, 11:31*am, I am Tosk
wrote:

And its VERY unlikely you would EVER " come racing in my neck of the
woods " ( which covers from Fort Erie, to Windsor, Ontario ) because
you know I'M HERE, and would not fail to take the trip to beat the
**** out of your sorry ass, right in front of your ****ing family.
If you think that's a threat, **** you.

You are a mad little man... Don't worry yellowteeth, if I get up that
way, you will know about it

That'll never happen, because you don't even know " where " I am. But
I know " where " you are.
Why haven't you called? Too afraid?

Did your Daddy ever tell you you would cross someone in your failure
of a life that you never should have ****ed with? That's me, ****face.
You're a life ain't worth a cent up here, you ****.And when you hit
the ground, you will get booted in that fat ****ing face of yours.
Take that as threat number 2.