Default Um..

In article ,
says...

On 2/27/2013 10:53 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/27/13 10:16 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

It was nearly 30 years ago I walked into a welfare office and
claimed paternity of my 6 month old daughter. They didn't know what to
do, had to call the home office LOL! So they took "mug" shots, and
fingerprints and told me that had never happened before. It took me
nearly ten years, but I paid the state back every penny with interest...
It was quite an experience and quite frankly, I have never regretted
that decision to give my girl, my name...

Your business is your business, but why were you subjected to mug shots
and fingerprints? Fathering a child, assuming both parents were of age,
is not a criminal act.

And, if the child was six months old when you claimed paternity, what
were you paying back for 10 years? Certainly not six months of
state-provided welfare payments.

Ok, I'll play, once... Mugshots and fingerprints, because they just
didn't know what else to do, they had "never had this happen before"
according to them.

The huge bill was because my first wife had birth issues, it was all
medical.. We never had the child on "welfare" after the birth... We were
young and it was her doctor seeing the coming problems, that told us to
put the mom on welfare until after the child was born so she would have
the best care... We were lucky we did.

You were lucky you did, but now you are against welfare and have nothing
but bad things to say about people who get welfare, amazing. It was okay
for you, but now it's bad. What a piece of ****.

In article , lid says...

On 2/27/2013 6:20 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

You are just mad cause neither side will fill you in

Nobody gives a **** but you, the attention starved drama queen.

Now he'll whine because you are a "bully".....

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:36:36 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:56:39 -0800, Urin Asshole
wrote:

****tard

15 year old

I have to agree, it would be nice to try to make a point without all of
the childish name calling.

Maybe he can call me a racist again?