Default Um..

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:19:13 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:56:39 -0800, Urin Asshole
wrote:

****tard

15 year old

I'm so offended. When are you going to start acting like an old man??

On 2/26/2013 10:14 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:46:41 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 2/26/13 7:42 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 2/26/2013 7:21 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:10:05 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 2/26/13 4:56 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:11:37 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:16:13 -0800, Urin Asshole
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:16:09 -0500,
wrote:

It figures, I doubt you could navigate the clerk's web site.

Why don't you tell us all about your experiencee at IBM again. I'm
sure that'll win over some of your right-wing buddies.

We never hear about your experiences, I suppose that is because you
don't have any. I imagine you were bullied all through school and your
snarky attitude is how you strike back ... while safely hiding in the
dark.

Now go away the grownups are talking.

Yeah, no experience. Whatever ****tard. You're "experience" is all in
your little pea brain. Youi're no adult and from what I can tell even
your IBM "experience" is a bunch of bs.

Why not save your anger and strong language for posters deserving of it?
I disagree a lot with Greg, but hardly ever disagreeably.

I understand that argument. Sort of like going after the westboro
baptist church ****heads. My argument against that is that the
right-wing crazy sounding posters are easy to identify. People like
Greg, who come across as agreeable, are the more dangerous varient of
the same ****swerl.

I thought this was a boating group. Are you telling me that all the
men here are offended by strong ****ing language. My mistake, strike
****ing.

Only when it comes from the conservatives....

"Urin" is not a conservative, and I complained about his language.
Therefore, you once again are just plain wrong.

How's that blackmail thingie working out for you?

I'm a super-duper conservative, but not if that means gutting programs
that help people or imposing my religious or non-religious beliefs on
people, or bull****ting around about guns.

So, as long as the other 48% of the country goes right along with you
and 52%, you are cool? Do I have that right?

wrote:

[...]

Hey ****weed.. I'm one of the 47% your buddy romnie put down. Yeah,
you are too. ********.. we have something in common.

On 2/27/13 10:16 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

It was nearly 30 years ago I walked into a welfare office and
claimed paternity of my 6 month old daughter. They didn't know what to
do, had to call the home office LOL! So they took "mug" shots, and
fingerprints and told me that had never happened before. It took me
nearly ten years, but I paid the state back every penny with interest...
It was quite an experience and quite frankly, I have never regretted
that decision to give my girl, my name...

Your business is your business, but why were you subjected to mug shots
and fingerprints? Fathering a child, assuming both parents were of age,
is not a criminal act.

And, if the child was six months old when you claimed paternity, what
were you paying back for 10 years? Certainly not six months of
state-provided welfare payments.

On 2/27/13 10:11 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

You just have to make
choices. I tell you one thing.. If my wife made the money harrys wife
does, we would be paid in full in 6 months, not hiding and filing
bankruptcy...

A. I'm not hiding.
B. I'm not filing bankruptcy.
C. I earn more than my wife does.

On 2/27/2013 10:53 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/27/13 10:16 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

It was nearly 30 years ago I walked into a welfare office and
claimed paternity of my 6 month old daughter. They didn't know what to
do, had to call the home office LOL! So they took "mug" shots, and
fingerprints and told me that had never happened before. It took me
nearly ten years, but I paid the state back every penny with interest...
It was quite an experience and quite frankly, I have never regretted
that decision to give my girl, my name...

Your business is your business, but why were you subjected to mug shots
and fingerprints? Fathering a child, assuming both parents were of age,
is not a criminal act.

And, if the child was six months old when you claimed paternity, what
were you paying back for 10 years? Certainly not six months of
state-provided welfare payments.

Ok, I'll play, once... Mugshots and fingerprints, because they just
didn't know what else to do, they had "never had this happen before"
according to them.

The huge bill was because my first wife had birth issues, it was all
medical.. We never had the child on "welfare" after the birth... We were
young and it was her doctor seeing the coming problems, that told us to
put the mom on welfare until after the child was born so she would have
the best care... We were lucky we did.