Default Hey Harry

You will be pleased to know that although Elizabeth Warren was not
exactly my favorite candidate for the Senate, I think she did one
hell of a good job in her first official hearing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/elizabeth-warren-bank-regulators_n_2688998.html?ir=Politics

Why can't these politicians just answer the question honestly? "I'll
have to get back to you on that ...." LOL !

On 2/15/13 8:26 AM, Eisboch wrote:
You will be pleased to know that although Elizabeth Warren was not
exactly my favorite candidate for the Senate, I think she did one hell
of a good job in her first official hearing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/elizabeth-warren-bank-regulators_n_2688998.html?ir=Politics

Why can't these politicians just answer the question honestly? "I'll
have to get back to you on that ...." LOL !

I've seen the clips of her attempts to get real answers out of the
regulators. She's a pistol. A lot of the banksters and stocksters should
have done the "perp" walk for what they did, but they know that the
fines they get for what they do is just a cost of doing business, and
that criminal prosecution is not in the cards. Maybe it will be, someday.

It's interesting to contrast her understated, intellectual approach with
that of the over the top antics of, say, Lindsay Graham.

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:32:35 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

criminal prosecution is not in the cards. Maybe it will be, someday.

====

I believe it is very much in the cards for tax fraud.

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 15, 12:54*pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I'm a *Liberal* because I knew militant christian fundamentalist racist
militaristic xenophobic corporate oligarchy wasn't going to work for me.

That's nice....

In article d3419c32-1b48-4146-9a66-7f5a3c03c2c9
@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com, says...

On Feb 15, 12:54*pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I'm a *Liberal* because I knew militant christian fundamentalist racist
militaristic xenophobic corporate oligarchy wasn't going to work for me.

That's nice....

So Harry went into the completely legitimate field of union organizing.

On Feb 15, 10:40*pm, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:40:27 -0500, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:17:19 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:32:35 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

criminal prosecution is not in the cards. Maybe it will be, someday.

====

I believe it is very much in the cards for tax fraud.

"Tax fraud"? I didn't think those guys had to pay taxes. *;-)

=====

Probably not if they play their cards right. *I'm not so sure about
our friend FOAD however. * I think he probably gets a chill everytime
the federal marshalls arrest someone.

Maybe someone should forward Harrys address to the IRS.....

On Feb 15, 12:54 pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I'm a *Liberal* because I knew militant christian fundamentalist racist
militaristic xenophobic corporate oligarchy wasn't going to work for me.

That's nice....

So Harry went into the completely legitimate field of union organizing.

Check
www.unionfacts.org to see how gentlemen like Harry operate.

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:12:32 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:55:37 -0800, Urin Asshole
wrote:

Not the scientists, just hucksters like Al Gore.

The guy who volunteered for VN? That huckster? Or, are you talkin
about the guy who sold his company on the open market for a big
profit? That ****ing commie *******? Or, are you talking about the guy
who told the world in an effective way about the consequences of
global warming that showed itself during Sandy and all the other
weather extremes. Please be specific about which Al Gore you're yackin
about.

Yeah That guy.
Volunteered to write a column for Stars and Stripes, assured he would
never leave Saigon, yeah that guy.

More bull****... as usual from a right winger who doesn't check his
facts..

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/gorevietnam.asp

The guy who railed about oil companies for a decade, then sold his
company to an oil emirate. Yeah that guy

So a capitalist. Bad man!

The guy who wants to sell American companies trees in Bolivia at the
point of a government gun (and make a big profit on them) calling it
carbon credits. Yeah that guy.

Carbon credit works. Sorry if you're delusional about it.

He is a huckster who made a fortune on the global warming scare.
Yeah that guy

Yeah, the guy who told the truth. Too bad you don't like it.

BTW cite anything that proves Sandy had a damned thing to do with
global warming. That was a weak cat 1 hurricane that just took a bad
path, pure chance and a thing that has been predicted for decades.
Sandy was more a product of denial than anything else
Even when warned, people would not believe anything bad could ever
happen to them.

Don't have to. The fact is that an increase in temps increase the
chances of storms like Sandy, and all the other records that were set
last year. You've been warned, but you'll just vote for the crazies
anyway, so you're right... even when warned.

Also, the righties complain about the scientists making money all the
time. You got your fat head stuck in a hole in the ground and missed
it?

No comment?? I'm sure ya can pull something out of your ass.

Hey Harry... Tom Francis - SWSports General 3 October 31st 08 09:09 PM
Hey Harry... Mike General 0 January 20th 07 04:59 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM
Hey Harry.... Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 September 5th 04 10:05 PM
Hey Harry ! Leno and Pam General 4 January 10th 04 07:41 PM