F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Hey Harry

On 2/15/13 8:26 AM, Eisboch wrote:
You will be pleased to know that although Elizabeth Warren was not
exactly my favorite candidate for the Senate, I think she did one hell
of a good job in her first official hearing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/elizabeth-warren-bank-regulators_n_2688998.html?ir=Politics

Why can't these politicians just answer the question honestly? "I'll
have to get back to you on that ...." LOL !

I've seen the clips of her attempts to get real answers out of the
regulators. She's a pistol. A lot of the banksters and stocksters should
have done the "perp" walk for what they did, but they know that the
fines they get for what they do is just a cost of doing business, and
that criminal prosecution is not in the cards. Maybe it will be, someday.

It's interesting to contrast her understated, intellectual approach with
that of the over the top antics of, say, Lindsay Graham.