Default Well...there goes the eats at the Stupor Bowl party...

(CBS/AP) DORAVILLE, Ga. - Two Georgia men were arrested Wednesday for
allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of frozen chicken wings from a cold
storage business where they worked, CBS Atlanta reports.

Police said storage facility employees 35-year-old Dewayne Patterson and
26-year-old Renaldo Jackson are charged with theft after stealing the
wings from Nordic Cold storage in Doraville, just north of Atlanta.

A rental truck was pulled up to a bay door at the storage facility and
was then loaded with 10 pallets of Tyson frozen chicken wings, according
to a police report. Managers told police that Jackson used a forklift to
load the wings wile Patterson served as a lookout.

CBS Atlanta reports that one five-pound bag of frozen Tyson's chicken
wings sells for about $12.50, and a nationwide chicken shortage is now
driving up the price of wings. The station estimates that about 26,000
pounds of wings were stolen from the facility.

Police said there was no word on the whereabouts of the wings.

- - -

Up north. lobsters would have been jacked...

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:41:27 PM UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
[...]

That's right...although they say we have plenty of the chicken wings and cheap lobster.

On 1/30/13 12:59 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

We're paying $8.50 a pound or so, except on holiday weekends, when the
price is higher. But...I've seen it as high as $13 a pound here some
years ago. Friend who was in Maine a few weeks ago said he saw it at $3
a pound at the docks.

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:20:17 PM UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
[...]

That's what out lobster fishermen were getting from the buyers, and why so many were selling out of their trucks to make a little more per pound.
Last feed didn't cost me anything. Next Door neighbour had a batch and offered me some live ones. Told him the wife didn't like tossing the live lobster into the boiling water, so he cooked a couple big ones up and brought them over.
I got two feeds of lobster roll out of that and would have had a third but my youngest son can sense food from his apartment. He enjoyed his meal too. ;-)

True North wrote:
[...]

That's what "out" lobster fishermen? Time to STFU with the spell checking posts, eh?

"Next Door neighbour"? Nice try there, too.

It's sad that your wife controls you. Not boiling a lobster? What a shame. Your tax-cheat buddy would likely agree.

On Saturday, 16 February 2013 22:30:52 UTC-4, Earl wrote:
True North wrote:

[...]

WTF..where have you been for two weeks... municipal lockup?