Default Slime

What a surprise!

Republican campaign consultant Scott Tranter appeared on a panel
Monday hosted by the Pew Center on the States to discuss the long lines
and voter ID controversies that plagued the 2012 election. In his
comments, Tranter seemed to imply that he believed these issues were
helpful to Republicans and should be pursued for that reason.

"A lot of us are campaign officials -- or campaign professionals --
and we want to do everything we can to help our side. Sometimes we think
that's voter ID, sometimes we think that's longer lines -- whatever it
may be," Tranter said with a laugh.

Watertank Slime silverdragon Cruising 11 April 19th 10 01:15 AM
Sloggin thru the slime Frogwatch General 2 September 8th 09 03:51 PM
Slime, slime, slime hk General 7 August 21st 08 01:23 PM
getting rid of hull slime? NOYB General 1 July 21st 03 01:32 AM