Default Happy Thanksgiving!

harry (not the original) wrote:
jps wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:22:41 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 02:22:10 -0800, jps wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:34:36 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

For those who celebrate. We do have a lot to be thankful for.

I suppose that excludes atheists.
What a stupid thing to say. Because someone doesn't subscribe to
believing in God, they have nothing to be thankful for?

Your density isn't measured in mass.
To whom do you give thanks?

Stupid question. How about family and friends, to those who
sacrafice on behalf of others, for people who spend their lives
helping others.

There's million things to be thankful for that have nothing to do with
the cosmic muffin or the hairy thumderer.

We can all thank Mother Nature for not killing more people during
Sandy.

Indeed. Besides if there were a god she would have struck down Mitt Romney
... Oh wait...I forgot to pay my taxes!

I corrected your post for you.

On 11/24/2012 2:22 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:

To whom do you give thanks?

To those we are thankful to.

wrote:

For those who celebrate. We do have a lot to be thankful for.

I suppose that excludes atheists.

I'm thankful! And one of the things I am thankful for is not
worshiping YOUR God.

This is a bad day in history for native Americans because of the white
man's slaughter of their people.
--
Sent from my iPhone 5

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 22, 2:51*pm, harry wrote:

This is a bad day in history for native Americans because of the white
man's slaughter of their people.
--

Harry, I have a large amount of Native American history in my lineage,
and I can't telly you how inane your statement sounds.

On 11/24/2012 2:05 AM, Tim wrote:
On Nov 22, 2:51 pm, harry wrote:

This is a bad day in history for native Americans because of the white
man's slaughter of their people.
--

Harry, I have a large amount of Native American history in my lineage,
and I can't telly you how inane your statement sounds.

Tis the season for Harry to burn crosses and creshes and try to make
everyone as miserable as he is.

On 11/24/2012 8:53 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 11/24/2012 2:05 AM, Tim wrote:
On Nov 22, 2:51 pm, harry wrote:

This is a bad day in history for native Americans because of the white
man's slaughter of their people.
--

Harry, I have a large amount of Native American history in my lineage,
and I can't telly you how inane your statement sounds.

Tis the season for Harry to burn crosses and creshes and try to make
everyone as miserable as he is.

****, I was hoping he died...
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 24, 7:54*am, Meyer wrote:
On 11/24/2012 2:05 AM, Tim wrote:

On Nov 22, 2:51 pm, harry wrote:

This is a bad day in history for native Americans because of the white
man's slaughter of their people.
--

Harry, I have a large amount of Native American history in my lineage,
and I can't telly you how inane your statement sounds.

Tis the season for Harry to burn crosses and creshes and try to make
everyone as miserable as he is.

I have about three generations of Anglo/ American Indian in my
ancestry.And both sides are about equal. Well, with the logic that
he's proposed is that I should probably masacre myself and be mad
about it.,

Happy thanksgiving Meyer[_2_] General 0 November 20th 12 09:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 3 December 10th 11 09:11 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 24th 04 11:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Bobsprit ASA 16 December 1st 03 06:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Bobsprit ASA 1 November 26th 03 08:55 PM