Bobsprit

Default Happy Thanksgiving

For those who enjoy the holiday, ENJOY IT!!!

Capt RB
Thom Stewart

Well, thank you Nutsy,

Will do!! My Son is doing the Honors again this year. I'm baking the
Pies. Pumpkin, Apple, Mince Meat and Raisin

I guess the Air Traffic over NYC is pretty heavy right now.

Hope you and the ASA have a nice Holiday and a nice long week-end;

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

"I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

Will do!! My Son is doing the Honors again this year. I'm baking the
Pies. Pumpkin, Apple, Mince Meat and Raisin

Same to you, Thom. Suzanne is sending me out for Pumkin pie now. She's upset
that no one made it, though Apple and Cream were made! Sheesh!

RB
Scott Vernon

who has an oven THAT big?

wrote in message
On 26 Nov 2003 15:01:18 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

For those who enjoy the holiday, ENJOY IT!!!

Capt RB

Shouldn't you be looking for a place to hide?

BB

Bobsprit

who has an oven THAT big?

Like most witches, probably your wife!

RB

The_navigator©

I no. Its reelee Kayteetipe -she infected my keeboord withit.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

Your spelling is atrocious.

"The_navigator©" ...

No, he's a great bustard.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon

Your spelling is atrocious.

"The_navigator©" ...
No, he's a great bustard.

Cheers MC

Happy Thanksgiving Chris Boat Building 0 November 27th 03 03:18 PM
OT HAPPY Thanksgiving To All Capt. Frank Hopkins General 0 November 27th 03 03:02 AM
OT Happy Thanksgiving. John Gaquin General 2 November 26th 03 09:43 PM
Another happy Coronado owner checks in. Simple Simon ASA 5 July 24th 03 09:03 PM
Happy 4th of July!!!! Capt. Mooron ASA 6 July 5th 03 02:59 AM