BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18546-happy-thanksgiving.html)

Bobsprit November 26th 03 03:01 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

For those who enjoy the holiday, ENJOY IT!!!

Capt RB

Thom Stewart November 26th 03 05:27 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, thank you Nutsy,

Will do!! My Son is doing the Honors again this year. I'm baking the
Pies. Pumpkin, Apple, Mince Meat and Raisin

I guess the Air Traffic over NYC is pretty heavy right now.

Hope you and the ASA have a nice Holiday and a nice long week-end;

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

"I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Ole Thom

Martin Baxter November 26th 03 05:30 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

wrote:

On 26 Nov 2003 15:01:18 GMT,
(Bobsprit) wrote:

For those who enjoy the holiday, ENJOY IT!!!

Capt RB

Shouldn't you be looking for a place to hide?

BB

Ahhhrrgggggg!!!!! Ker schpllooot, there goes my display, damn!

ROTFLMFAO

Marty

Bobsprit November 26th 03 06:07 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Will do!! My Son is doing the Honors again this year. I'm baking the
Pies. Pumpkin, Apple, Mince Meat and Raisin

Same to you, Thom. Suzanne is sending me out for Pumkin pie now. She's upset
that no one made it, though Apple and Cream were made! Sheesh!

RB

Bobsprit November 26th 03 07:56 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

who has an oven THAT big?

Like most witches, probably your wife!

RB

The_navigator© November 26th 03 08:42 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

No, he's a great bustard.

Cheers MC

The_navigator© November 27th 03 12:25 AM

Happy Thanksgiving

I no. Its reelee Kayteetipe -she infected my keeboord withit.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

Your spelling is atrocious.

"The_navigator©" ...