Default Black Friday for Walmart ?

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:12:30 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/20/2012 12:18 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:39:04 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:56:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 04:36:54 -0800 (PST), Tim

I won't attend. now matter what they want to give away to get people
in the door.

Neither will I. The whole idea is dumb but they still have people
lined up around the block for these things.

I'll be drinking coffee and reading the paper.

Funny, we have some Indian contract developers here that are excited about going. They are planning to buy laptops and tablets and are going to ship them back home. They say that electronics are much cheaper here than in India, and it's worth it to them.

I remember being in Tokyo about twenty years ago, and thinking I'd buy a new 35mm camera. Got the sticker shock of my life! Far less expensive to buy one in the states than over there, at least in the camera shops I checked.

I sold a couple of old 35MM cameras, lenses etc for a ridiculous price
to a guy in China (on Ebay) and I had 3 people there bidding.

I still think these things are available on the internet cheaper than
in a store, unless it is some kind of door buster where only the first
couple in line actually get one.
My wife just scored 2 WII/U consoles for less than list.

Our main parts supplier for the bike racing will match any valid
internet price on most parts and such... And overnight them to me too.

However, I may just go and spend a couple dollars at Walmart on Friday,
dogfood or anything to stick my middle finger up at the Union thugs who
want to "Hostess" Walmart...

Yeah, **** those workers who are helping Walmart sell billions of
dollars worth of Communist Chinese goods to your fellow citizen, so
the Waltons can be worth a collective $89 billion. That's equal to
the holdings of the bottom 41% of all American citizens.

You tell 'em, Freaky.

Don't you wish your dad had set you up better than being just an angry
man who covets "fine German screwdrivers."

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 20, 9:56*am, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 04:36:54 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 19, 8:15*pm, wrote:
On 20 Nov 2012 01:51:13 GMT, harry wrote:

Is a nationwide strike in the offing ?

Probably in California and maybe another blue state or two.
Most of those people will like the extra hours

I won't attend. now matter what they want to give away to get people
in the door.

Neither will I. The whole idea is dumb but they still have people
lined up around the block for these things.

Yeah, Instead of being trampled to get the latest electronic toy, I'll
probably be in the woods either waiting to put a shotgun slug in a
deer, or be ready to cut more firewood. Just depends o the weather...
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

"Set me up better" sounds like you come from a nanny state. Couldn't
make it on your own, Bertie?

The Waltons are worth 89 billion while their employees use state
supplied health care through emergency rooms. They earn wages that
aren't enough to live indoors and eat.

**** these American workers, you righties will side with Communist
Chinese before you admit to being ****ing idiots.

Black Lawmakers and Black Superdelegates accuss the Clinton's ofracism. Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 32 February 16th 08 03:36 PM
We celebrated Black Friday... HK General 60 December 3rd 07 05:03 PM
OT----HP ink cartridge (color & Black) refill kits (to the geeks at Walmart...) D-unit General 13 October 25th 07 06:08 PM
Best Black Friday Buy Skipper General 31 November 30th 05 07:36 PM
Black Friday Shopping Specials Skipper General 14 November 27th 05 04:13 PM