Default Well, so much for our new poster...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 24 Oct 2012 13:12:21 GMT, EmpacherFan wrote:

GuzzisRule wrote:
On 24 Oct 2012 01:01:11 GMT, EmpacherFan wrote:

"*e#c" wrote:
On Oct 23, 6:44 am, Meyer wrote:
On 10/22/2012 11:50 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Oct 20, 9:56 am, Meyer wrote:
On 10/20/2012 8:03 AM, wrote:

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:37:09 AM UTC-3, *e#c wrote:
On Oct 19, 8:34 am, wrote:

On Friday, October 19, 2012 2:40:04 AM UTC-3, JustWait wrote:

On 10/19/2012 1:37 AM, thumper wrote:

On 10/9/2012 9:38 AM, jps wrote:

Rec.boats is a cesspool of insults. It used to be a vibrant group

full of discussion but that was 10 years ago. Now it's handful of

right wing cranks who have little ability to discuss anything, with a

few notable exceptions.

truth...

I don't get it. It's don, jps, and kevin who have been trolling and

calling names... almost exclusively. So why would you agree with that

statement? Doesn't make sense, do you think none of us has noticed stuff

like that since the great departure a few weeks back? Geeze...

What a little jackass you are. Just like now, I rarely bother to
post unless in response to you, Dickson or the southern scourge
when you name me while insulting or falsely accusing a particular group.

What about the insult posted to me from YOU over in alt guitar bass?

More proof that you're a stalking, scared old ****, who's not too far

away to grasp.

"not too far away to grasp"??
I was right in your backyard and you went screaming like a schoolgirl.

Too busy playing with the strippers and hookers to look him up? What a
pal you are.

He was too ****ing AFRAID to "look me up". If he'd have come here,
instead of sitting in a strip-club in toronto, I'd have killed him.
Simple.

Then what? What's your plan?

Why would I tell you ?

What is to tell? You kill someone you go to jail, even in Canada.

Based on all your previous comments, I'd expect you'd stay out of this.

Responsible people do not stand by idly while others commit or threaten to
commit violence. This ETC fellow seems to be out of control.

If, by saying 'Responsible people do not stand by idly while others...", you mean to imply that
those who do not join the Donnie/Slammer fray are irresponsible, then your argument is ridiculous.
Most have tried, none have succeeded in calming either of them.

Your comments added to the pile just increase the size of the pile.

I don't speak for anyone but myself, and I reiterate, responsible people
do not stand by idly while other others commit or threaten to commit
violence.

As I said in another response, do your duty and call the RCMP and report
the threats to them and they can do what is needed in Canada.

You can draw whatever conclusions you like. If you saw someone on the
street being attacked by another person, what would you do? Ignore what
you are seing? I wouldn't.

If it was someone with a wielding a knife I would stay away. You can die
quickly, too quickly, from a knife wound than you can from being shot
with a bullet.

I have noticed a couple of posters in this newsgroup doing whatever they
could to egg on the fellow who is threatening another poster with death.
Do you think that is appropriate? If not, what have you done to stop it?

If all you are going to do is offer words then you are no better than
those you castigate.

"*e#c" wrote:
On Oct 23, 6:44 am, Meyer wrote:
On 10/22/2012 11:50 PM, *e#c wrote:

On 10/9/2012 9:38 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

If you are truly new to the group, then your ignorance of what has transpired over time is
excusable. But, given said ignorance, your comments about others idly standing by are inappropriate.
Slammer (*e#c) has accused me of sexually assaulting my grandson. Do you think he is rational enough
to accept justified criticism? Donnie continues to accuse folk of all sorts of activity, just to
incite the activity you're witnessing.

So, Mr. Responsible Federal Officer of the Law, solve the problem. But don't be so quick to slander
others.

In article ,
says...

"*e#c" wrote:
On Oct 23, 6:44 am, Meyer wrote:
On 10/22/2012 11:50 PM, *e#c wrote:

On 10/9/2012 9:38 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

You're pretty quick to do so.

"*e#c" wrote:
On Oct 23, 6:44 am, Meyer wrote:
On 10/22/2012 11:50 PM, *e#c wrote:

On 10/9/2012 9:38 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Your track record isnt any better, numbnuts.

"*e#c" wrote:
On Oct 23, 6:44 am, Meyer wrote:
On 10/22/2012 11:50 PM, *e#c wrote:

On 10/9/2012 9:38 AM, jps wrote:

[...]

Donnie will recieve EVERYTHING he has brought upon himself with his
big mouth, and false bravado.

The sound of snapping bones will be sweet music to the ears.

OT Great Poster John H[_2_] General 18 August 3rd 10 05:29 PM
Marine poster 02 Sedge swordedge Tall Ship Photos 0 May 24th 09 01:01 PM
OT / The intelligence of the poster. Ellen MacArthur ASA 1 December 13th 06 08:16 PM
OT Republican poster [email protected] General 5 August 4th 05 01:17 PM
New Poster - Rules? Kevin Fitz-Gerald Boat Building 5 January 15th 04 10:09 PM