Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT / The intelligence of the poster.

Has anybody but me noticed something revealing about news group posts?
I'm talking about how the first post is usually the most intelligent and as people
answer it gets dumber and dumber. Then it goes totally off topic. Then at the tail
end when it's really dumb and off topic in comes the totally clueless and brainless.
This news group's a good example of it.
You can tell who the intelligent people are in this newsgroup just by looking at
the order of the postings. The people at the top of threads = the smartest. The people
at the bottom = the stupidest.
In this group look whose at the very bottom of the threads most of the time.
Yes, Katy and Seahag!!
Just something I though maybe other people had noticed too.... It's a good thing
I'm here at the top of many threads. I tend to balance out their bad influence.

Cheers,
Ellen

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
( OT ) Willful Ignorance Jim General 22 March 23rd 04 07:26 PM
) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM
Who is the liar now! Clonton/Gore/Bobsprit Capetanios Oz Twin ASA 6 November 16th 03 09:05 AM