Default Well, so much for our new poster...

Looks like Don and JPS successfully convinced the guy not to post here
anymore. Too bad, I wanted to talk more about ice boats...

On Monday, October 8, 2012 7:33:58 AM UTC-3, JustWait wrote:
Looks like Don and JPS successfully convinced the guy not to post here

anymore. Too bad, I wanted to talk more about ice boats...

He seemed too sensible to waste his time in the company of you and your ilk.

In article , says...

Looks like Don and JPS successfully convinced the guy not to post here
anymore. Too bad, I wanted to talk more about ice boats...

It wouldn't have been your whining about racing sculls could it?

On Oct 8, 9:09*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

Looks like Don and JPS successfully convinced the guy not to post here
anymore. Too bad, I wanted to talk more about ice boats...

It wouldn't have been your whining about racing sculls could it?

Doubt my one sarcastic remark made a difference... You, jps, and don
acting like asses, each and every post is more logical....

On Monday, October 8, 2012 12:00:58 PM UTC-3, JustWait wrote:
On 10/8/2012 10:54 AM, EmpacherFan wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Monday, October 8, 2012 7:33:58 AM UTC-3, JustWait wrote:

Looks like Don and JPS successfully convinced the guy not to post here

anymore. Too bad, I wanted to talk more about ice boats...

He seemed too sensible to waste his time in the company of you and your ilk.

Sensible? Me? That's a laugh. You do have a point though. There's an

awful lot of snarkiness, insulting, threats and splitting of hairs to

wade through to find an interesting post or two, not that my standards

are that high. But what is the point of reading through a hundred or

more posts to find a good boating discussion?

I use my filters when I get into to a new group... after three or four

bad, insulting, or just plain trollish posts I quickly learn who to

watch and who not to.. Admittedly there are a few here who probably have

me binned, so be it but I have made an effort since our main instigator

left us a couple weeks back... He was don's best bud and don seems to be

trying to keep the flames going for him.. Stick around, adjust your

filters, there are still some pretty cool folks here.

You really are delusional... no surprise considering your Peter Pan/Tinker Bell lifestyle.
You are the one who continues to aid and abett the single worst lunatic in this and other newsgroups...that is just a tad worse than you.

OT Great Poster John H[_2_] General 18 August 3rd 10 05:29 PM
Marine poster 02 Sedge swordedge Tall Ship Photos 0 May 24th 09 01:01 PM
OT / The intelligence of the poster. Ellen MacArthur ASA 1 December 13th 06 08:16 PM
OT Republican poster [email protected] General 5 August 4th 05 01:17 PM
New Poster - Rules? Kevin Fitz-Gerald Boat Building 5 January 15th 04 10:09 PM