posted to alt.politics.liberalism,soc.culture.usa,rec.org.mensa,rec.boats,soc.veterans

Default I robbed a bank. I demand obozo grant me deferred action and stopmy prosecution

On Sep 28, 11:17*am, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
criminals wrote:
I did it cuz i want the money so i can have a better life. *Just like
the illegals say when they steal jobs, govt benefits and IDs from
Americans.

Demographic change is America's greatest threat.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/ The Occidental Observer

What a surpruse: no prosecution for Army killers Clams Canino General 26 March 28th 05 07:20 AM
Robbed Bobsprit ASA 40 September 3rd 04 05:53 AM
Robbed-Update 2 Bobsprit ASA 0 September 1st 04 06:49 PM
Robbed-Update Bobsprit ASA 0 September 1st 04 12:29 PM
Pirates robbed me Shane D. Maudiss Electronics 1 November 30th 03 01:16 PM