Default Just so we're ALL strait on this ****.....

I can, and will post whatever foul, disgusting **** I want on here.
Everyone else posts whatever off-topic **** they want on here, so , so
will I.

Seeing how NO ONE wants to limit posts to Boating,or Boat-related
topics, and you choose NOT to IGNORE Harrys bull****, ****wad-
political posts, I will use whatever foul disgusting language I want.

So....fire away. My posts will still be here, as foul as they can be.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:05:18 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
wrote:

I will use whatever foul disgusting language I want.

===

If you want to be remembered that way, so be it. There are probably
some different ways of building your legacy in a more positive
direction however.

wrote:
I can, and will post whatever foul, disgusting **** I want on here.
Everyone else posts whatever off-topic **** they want on here, so , so
will I.

Seeing how NO ONE wants to limit posts to Boating,or Boat-related
topics, and you choose NOT to IGNORE Harrys bull****, ****wad-
political posts, I will use whatever foul disgusting language I want.

So....fire away. My posts will still be here, as foul as they can be.

So, gay ass pussy boy..... the more obscene you get, the more you want
to lick my ass and suck my dick.... go for it, gay boy, lick that

You're talking to Harry again, I see....whatever.....