BoatBanter.com

-   -   Just so we're ALL strait on this shit..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/153416-just-so-were-all-strait-shit.html)

*e#c September 13th 12 12:05 AM

Just so we're ALL strait on this shit.....

I can, and will post whatever foul, disgusting **** I want on here.
Everyone else posts whatever off-topic **** they want on here, so , so
will I.

Seeing how NO ONE wants to limit posts to Boating,or Boat-related
topics, and you choose NOT to IGNORE Harrys bull****, ****wad-
political posts, I will use whatever foul disgusting language I want.

So....fire away. My posts will still be here, as foul as they can be.

Wayne.B September 13th 12 01:41 AM

Just so we're ALL strait on this shit.....

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:05:18 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
wrote:

I will use whatever foul disgusting language I want.

===

If you want to be remembered that way, so be it. There are probably
some different ways of building your legacy in a more positive
direction however.

*e#c September 13th 12 04:39 AM

wrote:
I can, and will post whatever foul, disgusting **** I want on here.
Everyone else posts whatever off-topic **** they want on here, so , so
will I.

Seeing how NO ONE wants to limit posts to Boating,or Boat-related
topics, and you choose NOT to IGNORE Harrys bull****, ****wad-
political posts, I will use whatever foul disgusting language I want.

So....fire away. My posts will still be here, as foul as they can be.

So, gay ass pussy boy..... the more obscene you get, the more you want
to lick my ass and suck my dick.... go for it, gay boy, lick that

You're talking to Harry again, I see....whatever.....