Default Don White.....

On Sep 6, 3:53*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 6, 11:08*am, North Star wrote:

On Sep 6, 9:37*am, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 18:59:48 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c" wrote:

On Sep 5, 6:45*pm, North Star wrote:
On Sep 5, 6:51*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Sep 5, 10:00*am, Meyer wrote:

On 9/5/2012 9:39 AM, North Star wrote:

Time to get the fumigators in for some fall cleaning.

Forget the fumigators, your house should be torched.

Perhaps it will be.........
with all the doors nailed shut from the outside.

Careful, I've seeded the lawn & yard with weasel and rodent traps.
Anything caught is used for shark bait.

That wont help you if it's burning, and you can't get out, dumb ****.

On Sep 5, 6:51*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Sep 5, 10:00*am, Meyer wrote:

On 9/5/2012 9:39 AM, North Star wrote:

Time to get the fumigators in for some fall cleaning.

Forget the fumigators, your house should be torched.

Perhaps it will be.........
with all the doors nailed shut from the outside.

Careful, I've seeded the lawn & yard with weasel and rodent traps.
Anything caught is used for shark bait.

That wont help you if it's burning, and you can't get out, dumb ****.

Slammer, do you find this crap more acceptable than the political crap?

He's seeing if he can verbally goes as low as Scotty...

It's weird... all three Scotts that I've looked into present the same
traits.
Short, fat, some kind of wannabe musician and real brave sending
threats out over the internet.
Coincidence...... ??

Dont worry, doomed one....you'll find out which is which, soon.

Then, you'll wonder why you ever wondered, as your dying..........

Just when is "soon", FattyBumpkin?

Keep wondering, doomed one........

On Sep 5, 6:51*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Sep 5, 10:00*am, Meyer wrote:

On 9/5/2012 9:39 AM, North Star wrote:

Time to get the fumigators in for some fall cleaning.

Forget the fumigators, your house should be torched.

Perhaps it will be.........
with all the doors nailed shut from the outside.

Careful, I've seeded the lawn & yard with weasel and rodent traps.
Anything caught is used for shark bait.

That wont help you if it's burning, and you can't get out, dumb ****.

Slammer, do you find this crap more acceptable than the political crap?

That asshole doesn't realize the danger he is in.

On Sep 6, 1:20*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:25:44 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/6/2012 11:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 11:13:38 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

And that's my contribution here for the day.

===

Don't let the door hit you...

So, what's going on with the boat now Wayne, now that we can talk,
boats *???

===

I'd like to make a hardtop to replace my canvas flybridge enclosure.
I really don't have a good place to do large scale epoxy/composite
work however. *My plan would be to build a mould that matches the
camber of the canvas so that I could use the same supporting frames.
Assuming it could be built strong enough and light enough, I'd then
cover it with solar cells.

Are you talking top only, or top and sides? I might stick with the
canvas sides and just go with a solid top of foam core. You could
still put solid sides after but I would do it in two steps and build
them separately. As to the top, talk to Capt Tom Francis and have him
put you in touch with his son in law here in my town. They have done
some custom foam core tops with led's in them, I am sure they could
help you design a system to incorporate the panels into the build.
Could be an interesting project, how big is the footprint of the
"roof" of the enclosure?

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:48:58 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

Are you talking top only, or top and sides? I might stick with the
canvas sides and just go with a solid top of foam core.

===

Yes, canvas sides just like now.

I think it would be a difficult project to do long distance. Not
only that, but there are some good people around here also. I just
like building things and planning out the details.

wrote:

Are you talking top only, or top and sides? I might stick with the
canvas sides and just go with a solid top of foam core.

===

Yes, canvas sides just like now.

I think it would be a difficult project to do long distance. Not
only that, but there are some good people around here also. I just
like building things and planning out the details.

---------------------------------
Good excuse to buy a small mig welder with a spool gun, like a Lincoln 180c
and weld up an aluminum top cover. Lots of the newer Northwest river jet
boats are now running aluminum tops. http://www.precisionweldboats.com/ for
one.

wrote:

Are you talking top only, or top and sides? I might stick with the
canvas sides and just go with a solid top of foam core.

===

Yes, canvas sides just like now.

I think it would be a difficult project to do long distance. Not
only that, but there are some good people around here also. I just
like building things and planning out the details.

---------------------------------
Good excuse to buy a small mig welder with a spool gun, like a Lincoln
180c and weld up an aluminum top cover. Lots of the newer Northwest
river jet boats are now running aluminum tops.
http://www.precisionweldboats.com/ for one.

Well, to be honest I am not looking to do any long distance work, just
trying to hone my skills a bit over the net... As long as there is room
here lately with the absence of one particular poster, I am hoping we
can talk more boats...

On Sat, 08 Sep 2012 09:51:47 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

I am hoping we
can talk more boats...

===

That would be good for the group and even better for some of the
people. Most of us can find something to agree upon with boats,
politics and religion, not so much.