Default I imagine.....

.....that if I was to say....offer a " Ben Franklin " to ANYONE that e-
mailed me your address, and a picture of you, " Suckling Don
".....what would happen?????

Shall we say....."tick-tock, tick tock" ???

On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:
....that if I was to say....offer a " Ben Franklin " to ANYONE that e-
mailed me your address, and a picture of you, " Suckling Don
".....what would happen?????

Shall we say....."tick-tock, tick tock" ???

Sounds to me as if you either have the hots for Don and want a photo of
him to satisfy your masturbatory fantasies or...you're trying to learn
how to tell time. If the former, I suggest you switch your affections to
PsychoScotty, who is short, squat and has a ponytail.

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based

On Aug 31, 7:25*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

....that if I was to say....offer a " Ben Franklin " to ANYONE that e-
mailed me your address, and a picture of you, " Suckling Don
".....what would happen?????

Shall we say....."tick-tock, tick tock" ???

Sounds to me as if you either have the hots for Don and want a photo of
him to satisfy your masturbatory fantasies or...you're trying to learn
how to tell time. If the former, I suggest you switch your affections to
PsychoScotty, who is short, squat and has a ponytail.

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based
parties, they both deny science, and they both wage war on women.

This guy is sad... I wonder if he and Snotty could get a group rate at
some mental institution?

can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

....that if I was to say....offer a " Ben Franklin " to ANYONE that e-
mailed me your address, and a picture of you, " Suckling Don
".....what would happen?????

Shall we say....."tick-tock, tick tock" ???

Sounds to me as if you either have the hots for Don and want a photo of
him to satisfy your masturbatory fantasies or...you're trying to learn
how to tell time. If the former, I suggest you switch your affections to
PsychoScotty, who is short, squat and has a ponytail.

--

BTW remember back when Slammer was desperate to be our friend and was
e-mailing us directly? (we wisely kept him at a pole's length)

can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

....that if I was to say....offer a " Ben Franklin " to ANYONE that e-
mailed me your address, and a picture of you, " Suckling Don
".....what would happen?????

Shall we say....."tick-tock, tick tock" ???

Sounds to me as if you either have the hots for Don and want a photo of
him to satisfy your masturbatory fantasies or...you're trying to learn
how to tell time. If the former, I suggest you switch your affections to
PsychoScotty, who is short, squat and has a ponytail.

--

BTW *remember back when Slammer was desperate to be our friend and was
e-mailing us directly? (we wisely kept him at a pole's length)
Did you keep them... I believe he revealed some personal info when he
was bragging that Snotty & company couldn't find him.

6331 Edinburgh Street, Halifax, NS

tick,tock.........

On Aug 31, 6:25*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

....that if I was to say....offer a " Ben Franklin " to ANYONE that e-
mailed me your address, and a picture of you, " Suckling Don
".....what would happen?????

Shall we say....."tick-tock, tick tock" ???

Sounds to me as if you either have the hots for Don and want a photo of
him to satisfy your masturbatory fantasies or...you're trying to learn
how to tell time. If the former, I suggest you switch your affections to
PsychoScotty, who is short, squat and has a ponytail.

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based
parties, they both deny science, and they both wage war on women.

Sounds like that fantasy came into your head first,
****face...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

....that if I was to say....offer a " Ben Franklin " to ANYONE that e-
mailed me your address, and a picture of you, " Suckling Don
".....what would happen?????
Shall we say....."tick-tock, tick tock" ???

Sounds to me as if you either have the hots for Don and want a photo of
him to satisfy your masturbatory fantasies or...you're trying to learn
how to tell time. If the former, I suggest you switch your affections to
PsychoScotty, who is short, squat and has a ponytail.

--

BTW remember back when Slammer was desperate to be our friend and was
e-mailing us directly? (we wisely kept him at a pole's length)
Did you keep them... I believe he revealed some personal info when he
was bragging that Snotty & company couldn't find him.

So you and Harry have had some long-term conspiracy to disrupt this
group via personal emails? That's really ****ed up, Don.
While you will deny it, I'm sure you hit the wrong button and didn't
intend this to be a public post. Either way it's amazingly dumb.

can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

[...]

Lord help us! Is there no end to the stupidity you Floriduh dummies
are willing to display?
I said ETC sent the e-mails.. we mostly ignored them for obvious
reasons.

In article 4d307575-f8c5-4dbc-8b98-
,
says...

can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

[...]

"We"..... you and Harry are joined at the hip.

can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

[...]

They let that cat out of the bag a couple (or more) years ago. They're both best ignored.

Can you imagine... Harry  General 8 August 2nd 10 01:48 PM
Imagine if... hk General 8 April 25th 10 10:02 PM
Imagine... HK General 2 April 19th 08 05:07 PM
Can You Imagine? Joe ASA 27 June 21st 06 05:59 AM
Can you imagine? Roger Long Cruising 15 May 4th 05 07:11 AM