posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Can You Imagine?

Being stuck in a Kia MiniVan with Robert, BB, GUY,Mysterry, and the
whole troop of puppets?

No doubt lil Thom is clawing the back window to get out, and Rob
disabled the door locks to keep the others from jumping to end the
misery.

Bwahahahahahahaa. Sure is a fresh breeze of air here with that van load
of ASA'er on the highway.

Can you smell anything yet Doug? Katy?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Being stuck in a Kia MiniVan with Robert, BB,

GUY,Mysterry, and the
whole troop of puppets?

Do you think they take turns driving?

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

Hey Scott,
It was a "10" on the bay today.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hey Scott,
It was a "10" on the bay today.

Aww shud up! I won't get my boat in till the end of July.

Supposed to be a hot w/e.

How's the racing going?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Scotty wrote:
"Ringmaster" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hey Scott,
It was a "10" on the bay today.

Aww shud up! I won't get my boat in till the end of July.

Supposed to be a hot w/e.

How's the racing going?

Scotty

End of July???????

How come?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

Scotty wrote:
How's the racing going?

Got in the water late because of doing a new bottom. Stripped old
bottom this spring and had 2 coats of barrier and 2 coats of the the
new Petit Vivid sprayed on. It came out looking pretty cool. We mixed
4 parts white with 1 part black. Spent a couple of days burnishing the
Vivid with bronz wool. Nailed a 1st out of a 17 boat fleet on the
second night out. We are now in our combined series with the club
across the river. Finished 5th out of 20 boats in the first race of
that series. Last week the race was canceled because of zero wind.
First time that has happened in a couple of years.
So why are you late going in?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Scotty wrote:
How's the racing going?

Ringmaster wrote:
Got in the water late because of doing a new bottom. Stripped old
bottom this spring and had 2 coats of barrier and 2 coats of the the
new Petit Vivid sprayed on. It came out looking pretty cool. We mixed
4 parts white with 1 part black. Spent a couple of days burnishing the
Vivid with bronz wool.

I've heard of a lot of people doing this, is it really
better than wetsanding?

... Nailed a 1st out of a 17 boat fleet on the
second night out.

Excellent!

... We are now in our combined series with the club
across the river. Finished 5th out of 20 boats in the first race of
that series. Last week the race was canceled because of zero wind.
First time that has happened in a couple of years.

Getting into summer doldrums now isn't it? I've certainly
sat thru a bunch of "shake 'n bakes" up in that
neighborhood. This spring has been pretty good for wind down
here.

So why are you late going in?

He's too busy bumming steaks from Haggie.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Scotty wrote:
How's the racing going?

Got in the water late because of doing a new bottom.

Stripped old
bottom this spring and had 2 coats of barrier and 2 coats

of the the
new Petit Vivid sprayed on. It came out looking pretty

cool. We mixed
4 parts white with 1 part black. Spent a couple of days

burnishing the
Vivid with bronz wool. Nailed a 1st out of a 17 boat

fleet on the
second night out. We are now in our combined series with

the club
across the river. Finished 5th out of 20 boats in the

first race of
that series. Last week the race was canceled because of

zero wind.
First time that has happened in a couple of years.

Sounds good!

So why are you late going in?

Just too damn busy.