Default Idiot's theory

On 8/26/2012 12:46 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:53:06 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 8/26/12 9:40 AM, thunder wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 07:46:16 -0400, BAR wrote:

I just read that Camden NJ is dissolving its police force, they can't
afford it. Better buy your guns for self defense and protection now if
you live in that area.

No chance, NJ still has very restrictive gun laws. Out of 8.8 million,
they issue only 1000 carry permits. But not to worry, we still have a
very low crime rate.

Virginia has very permissive gun laws, but there's a major shopping
center in Northern Virginia we used to go to that I wouldn't step foot
in on a bet. It's about five miles from where John Herring lives, and it
is called "Springfield Mall." It's a gathering place for members of Mara
Salvatrucha. The mall is in prosperous Fairfax County, Virginia, which
has no shortage of police and apparently no ability to get rid of MS 13.

What's going on in Camden is just more union-busting, aided and abetted
by the loudmouth governor of that state. The plan is to transfer the
lower paid and less experienced officers to a county force, and force
layoffs on the higher paid, more experienced officers.

It was the ridiculous union contracts and unrealistic pension plans
that bankrupted these local governments. You have cops retiring at 20
years, making more money in retirement than they ever made working and
if they can get some kind of disability it is all tax free.

Yeah, I know at least one cop that "fell down" right before he retired,
just in time to get disability but still play golf Says "it happens"...

wrote:

[...]

Union contracts for public employees are not arrived at unilaterally. As
for the pensions, whoever allowed public and private pension funds to
take on unfunded liabilities should be shot.

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based