Default Eat this Harry!!!

On 9/1/12 2:25 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 9/1/12 11:58 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 9/1/2012 10:57 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 9/1/2012 10:09 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , earl8386
@hotmail.com says...

North Star wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:27 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Aug 29, 9:35 pm, Earl wrote:
iBoaterer wrote:
In article b8b26c0e-92d6-44f1-b157-e31929316205
@q20g2000vbx.googlegroups.com, says...
On Aug 27, 10:01 pm, Earl wrote:
iBoaterer wrote:
In article 0f9806de-53e0-4b9c-b961-4e5702e5d128
@c19g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...
On Aug 26, 10:27 pm, X ` Man
dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 8/26/12 9:24 PM, *e#c wrote:
Go ahead. You wouldn't know when its coming. Maybe when
you, and your
Wife are out at Walmart, or the Grocery Store, someone
will walk up to
you, tap you on the shoulder, and watch you **** YOUR
pants as you
turn around.... Then what, ****face?
You know what I look like....better be watching for my
ugly mug. I
dont have to cross any Border to get to you, ****er.
Buford wants to
meet you.
I got LOTS of time......you're going to die soon enough
from old
age..... Then , Harry will have to find a new bitch....but
won't.
He'll just wrinkle up and die, down in the basement,
****ing his pants
into his Depends in fear.
Wow...got some real issues there, hey, fella? You are as
whacked-out as
PsychoScotty.
--
What do the Republican Party of the United States and the
Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both
faith-based
parties, they both deny science, and they both wage war on
women.
I see he is pulling some of this same crap in a guitar
newsgroup.
He probably should be committed into a facility before he
gets himself
hurt... or worse.
You sure do like to stalk people, eh?
These two really should relax and realize that they are typing
on a
computer to someone they have never met. Calling someone an
asshole is
one thing. These threats are another matter.
Typical criminally insane behaviour.
What crime was broken?
Crime? None. Law? None.
...and this is the legal advice from a counterman at a contractor
supply store?
You'd best stick to scaring teenyboppers.
Moron,

I'm not a contractor and didn't have to solicit anyone's advice to
come
to that simple conclusion. As far as the scaring "teenyboppers", you
obviously think I'm someone else that you have stalked in the past. I
guess I'll be Loogy next.
I didn't say you were a "contractor" dummy.
I said you loafed around behind the counter at a contractor supply
store... selling nails, screws, sandpaper etc.
In that case, you are still wrong, Bozo. You don't try to make any
friends here, do you?

He doesn't care how stupid he makes himself look!! He STILL thinks I'm
Kevin!!!!

If you aren't kevin, prove it.

He is Kevin, "everyone" knows it. But to expect him to fess up is like
expecting harry to tell the truth...

How much would you like to wager? Come on, if you are so sure of
yourself, let's go!

There's no need to place a bet. We know you're the iloogy asshole.

If you "know", prove it.

Why? It doesn't matter. No matter what your latest handle, you're still
the same asshole.

North Star wrote:
On Aug 31, 10:42 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Aug 31, 9:10 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:27 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
can.com wrote:
On 8/26/12 9:24 PM, *e#c wrote:
[...]
Friends... LMAO....
There are only a handful of decent posters in here...far outnumbered
by instigators, agitators, irritators, criminally insane and ther
never ending legion of aiders and abettors.
You fit in multiple catagories.

According to you? That's a joke.

Slammer's on the move. Better sleep with one eye open...

Really? I heard he's sharing a pup tent with Snotty......celebrating
the Labour Day weekend.....
Wait a minute, neither of them work! What the 'ell....

You might take this opportunity to STFU an hope it all goes away. I
wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of what he is offering.

North Star wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:27 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
can.com wrote:
On 8/26/12 9:24 PM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

This from a guy who has failed at everything he has tried...failed
dinghy builder, failed operator of ISP, failed warehouse crate
stocker, failed barn sweeper, failed manager of kiddie motorbike
racing team.

Kevin may only be another of iLoggy's many nyms here. It is quite
possible he can prove his real name isn't Kevin, but that doesn't mean
anything. What he is, basically, is a pussy.

Keep up these attacks and you might have your own Slammer knocking at
your door. Relax, pretend you have a boat, and live life.

X ` Man wrote:
On 9/1/12 11:57 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 9/1/2012 10:11 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 9/1/12 7:32 AM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 31, 10:42 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Aug 31, 9:10 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:27 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
can.com wrote:
On 8/26/12 9:24 PM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

"Snotty" moved up from having little girls in his pup tent to
having a
"Slammer" in his pup tent? I'll bet Slammer likes that ponytail!

Another post showing how much Harry needs to try to show his
masculinity, like having long hair somehow makes you less manly...

Harry would be grateful for even a little hair.

And some sleep without being hooked to a machine to do his breathing for
him at night.

It's sort of pathetically funny how you and the rest of the turds make
up physical ailments for me.

So it's true. If it wasn't there would have been no response.

North Star wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:27 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
can.com wrote:
On 8/26/12 9:24 PM, *e#c wrote:
[...]

I'll guarantee you there wont be any door-knocking, just " knee-
capping".

Eat me, Eric... X ` Man General 3 October 13th 11 01:48 AM
Tax'n'Eat X ` Man General 0 September 29th 11 01:31 AM
Eat me *e#c General 0 January 8th 11 12:00 AM
Let them eat cake!!!! Guru of Woodstock General 0 August 5th 09 02:16 PM
Let them eat bread. Harry Krause General 0 December 27th 03 01:19 AM