Default Hurricane Issac...

....to be renamed if it disrupts the GOP convention in SW Florida next week.

http://tinyurl.com/d4ltkku

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based

On 8/23/2012 1:33 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...to be renamed if it disrupts the GOP convention in SW Florida next week.

http://tinyurl.com/d4ltkku

Not to worry, I understand if it's a legitimate hurricane Tampa has ways
of shutting the whole thing down.
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 24, 1:45*am, thumper wrote:
On 8/23/2012 1:33 PM, X ` Man wrote:

...to be renamed if it disrupts the GOP convention in SW Florida next week.

http://tinyurl.com/d4ltkku

Not to worry, I understand if it's a legitimate hurricane Tampa has ways
of shutting the whole thing down.

I hope it's not a hurricane for Florida's sake, but I hope it hurls
some showers up here.
Tim Tim is offline

Not to worry, I understand if it's a legitimate hurricane Tampa has ways
of shutting the whole thing down.

I hope it's not a hurricane for Florida's sake, but I hope it hurls
some showers up here.

Looks like it's going to move in....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-33816_16...nears-florida/

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 10:27:24 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Not to worry, I understand if it's a legitimate hurricane Tampa has ways
of shutting the whole thing down.

I hope it's not a hurricane for Florida's sake, but I hope it hurls
some showers up here.

Looks like it's going to move in....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-33816_16...nears-florida/

Hope it doesn't move in too far and too quickly. I'm riding the Guzzi down to Winston Salem. Ridin'
in the rain's better than not ridin', but ridin' in the sun's mo better!

wrote:

I hope it's not a hurricane for Florida's sake, but I hope it hurls
some showers up here.

===

Good chance that will happen from the looks of the current forecast
models. Sometimes people inland end up with too much of a good thing
however so it's important to get the dosage just right.

Tim Tim is offline

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-33816_16...pected-to-beco...

Hope it doesn't move in too far and too quickly. I'm riding the Guzzi down to Winston Salem. Ridin'
in the rain's better than not ridin', but ridin' in the sun's mo better!

Fear not if it does, John. A Guzzi is a manly motorcycle for those
who prefer the challenges of riding in bad weather. One of the finest
handling 'big bikes' ever made.
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 25, 6:30*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:58:37 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:

I hope it's not a hurricane for Florida's sake, but I hope it hurls
some showers up here.

===

Good chance that will happen from the looks of the current forecast
models. * Sometimes people inland end up with too much of a good thing
however so it's important to get the dosage just right.

Unfortunately for Tim NOAA has this hooking East before it really gets
there. This may end up being a rainy few days for Virginia and
Maryland, going out that way.

Yes, that's the way luck has ran this year....
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

I hope it's not a hurricane for Florida's sake, but I hope it hurls
some showers up here.

===

Good chance that will happen from the looks of the current forecast
models. * Sometimes people inland end up with too much of a good thing
however so it's important to get the dosage just right.

Unfortunately for Tim NOAA has this hooking East before it really gets
there. This may end up being a rainy few days for Virginia and
Maryland, going out that way.

===

Different weather models have it in different directions. *The GFS
(Global Forecasting System) has it going more westward, up the
Mississippi River valley, where it eventually gets to our dry friend
on Thursday or Friday.

Stay tuned... * :-)

"Anticipation- is making me wait"

no hurricane yet bpuharic General 4 September 3rd 10 09:44 PM
the hurricane bpuharic General 0 September 3rd 10 04:49 AM
another Hurricane! Don White General 12 September 29th 08 06:24 PM
A look at a hurricane DSK ASA 0 December 8th 05 04:22 PM
The Hurricane Scout ASA 0 September 20th 03 10:35 PM