Default Bonnie, writing to me personally again. Please Don White, I haveyou blocked for a reason...

On Aug 21, 9:30*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 8/20/2012 5:21 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 20, 6:09 pm, North Star wrote:
On Aug 20, 5:26 pm, "*e#c" wrote:

If you are going to post ignorant, stupid, moronic things here,
people are going to comment on them, turdbrain.

Just like your Political bull****, and attacks on certain people? I
sincerely hope the whole ****ing bunch ignore you , and Don.

Both of you contribute nothing. Now watch as this will get turned into
an insult fest by Harry..........

I can't remember reading anything but winnings *from you since your
operation.
Just what did they remove anyway?

Better make that whining

Another Appleberry flub?

Stupid fool bought a Blackberry product! Research In Motion is going
under big time.

Didn't buy anything, Kevin.
The PlayBook was a gift........something you'd rarely see.

North Star wrote:
Didn't buy anything, Kevin.
The PlayBook was a gift........something you'd rarely see.

All of that aside, you should consider selling it while it still has
some value and get an Apple or Android product.

On Aug 21, 9:26*pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
Didn't buy anything, Kevin.
The PlayBook was a gift........something you'd rarely see.

All of that aside, you should consider selling it while it still has
some value and get an Apple or Android product.

If I sold it, I'd go right to a small laptop.

North Star wrote:
On Aug 21, 9:26 pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
Didn't buy anything, Kevin.
The PlayBook was a gift........something you'd rarely see.

All of that aside, you should consider selling it while it still has
some value and get an Apple or Android product.

If I sold it, I'd go right to a small laptop.

Some people aren't fans of tablets. I have both and use the laptop much
more often. The tablet is great when I travel - which is often. I
watch movies, read books and magazines, and catch up on email on Wi-fi
equipped aircraft with a smaller device. None of that requires much
keyboard use. For that the laptop is 100% better!

On Aug 20, 5:29*pm, x'man wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Aug 20, 5:26 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
If you are going to post ignorant, stupid, moronic things here,
people are going to comment on them, turdbrain.

Just like your Political bull****, and attacks on certain people? I
sincerely hope the whole ****ing bunch ignore you , and Don.

Both of you contribute nothing. Now watch as this will get turned into
an insult fest by Harry..........

I can't remember reading anything but winnings *from you since your
operation.
Just what did they remove anyway?

what little sense he had... he is like the other whiners here whine whine
whine but no boating posts.
--
Romneyism - The "Bain" of Our Existence

Just like you, Mr Politcal garbage.

On 8/22/12 1:08 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 20, 5:29 pm, x'man wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Aug 20, 5:26 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
If you are going to post ignorant, stupid, moronic things here,
people are going to comment on them, turdbrain.

Just like your Political bull****, and attacks on certain people? I
sincerely hope the whole ****ing bunch ignore you , and Don.

Both of you contribute nothing. Now watch as this will get turned into
an insult fest by Harry..........

I can't remember reading anything but winnings from you since your
operation.
Just what did they remove anyway?

what little sense he had... he is like the other whiners here whine whine
whine but no boating posts.
--
Romneyism - The "Bain" of Our Existence

Just like you, Mr Politcal garbage.

Au contraire...I'm not whining about the lack of interesting boating
posts. I don't expect to see any here. And all you do here is whine.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

Hello Don White LobstaBoat General 0 February 13th 11 06:48 PM
Yo!! Don White!! Don White General 22 November 22nd 08 01:42 AM
Yo!! Don White!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 1 July 1st 07 07:50 PM
Yo!! Don White... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 May 3rd 07 01:42 PM
Yo!! Don White!! Shortwave Sportfishing General 6 July 29th 05 02:04 AM