Default Michele Davis

Oh my goodness...Romney hires her...the gal who handled PR for BP and PR
for Fannie Mae and a bunch of other disasters, including The Gap, which
was using 10-year-old slave labor in a sweat shop in India and Davis was
hired to clean up the image.

Hehehe.

**** piled on ****.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

Go Michele, Go. Harryk General 0 May 21st 11 10:46 PM
Michele Bachmann Has Competition HK General 5 May 1st 09 08:13 AM
Ossie Davis dies Wayne.B General 2 February 5th 05 12:57 PM
Davis wind meter Parallax Cruising 1 October 12th 04 10:44 PM
Davis Motor Caddy Ron Cruising 1 June 8th 04 03:34 AM