Ron

Default Davis Motor Caddy

I just purchased a Davis Motor Caddy and while I was installing it I dropped
the small separate security strap overboard. Needless to say it sank. I
called the company Davis who said they do not manufacture the Motor Caddy
even though their name is on it but another company does. They would not
supply me the name of that company. I would just like to call the
manufacturer to see if I can get one from them. The package says "Made in
the USA". This might be the problem. Maybe it is not made in the USA and
they don't want anyone to know. Anyone know who manufactures the Motor
Caddy outboard hoisting harness? I really don't want to purchase another
complete harness.