Default Isn't it great...

....when they eat their own?

http://tinyurl.com/d2mcsv5

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

On 8/1/2012 2:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

Your sig says so much about you.

On 8/1/2012 2:52 PM, Meyer wrote:
On 8/1/2012 2:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

Your sig says so much about you.

Says he's a hysterical little girl...

On 8/1/12 2:55 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 8/1/2012 2:52 PM, Meyer wrote:
On 8/1/2012 2:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:

I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

Your sig says so much about you.

Says he's a hysterical little girl...

You little ****s are so deep in denial, the guys who located the Titanic
couldn't fine you. Every one of those descriptors are apt when it comes
to today's Republican party. You two are perfect representatives of GOP
hate.

The GOP is controlled by militant religious fundamentalists, ignorant
people who deny science, and overly religious people who hate foreigners
and foreign ideas and who worship corporations and their excesses.

Fortunately, demographics are working against you small-minded assholes.
2012 may be your party's last chance to elect a president.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

Seems as though our healthcare isn't that great! iBoaterer[_2_] General 16 March 9th 12 10:44 PM
Isn't it great to be rich? Eddie General 1 February 11th 11 03:47 PM
Isn't it Great! camacdonaldiii General 6 June 25th 08 05:02 PM
GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year.. Martin Baxter Cruising 72 February 11th 08 03:57 AM
Isn't it great William Bruce General 1 July 11th 06 12:08 PM